Hello! I'm New ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Do you believe that co-hosting an RP is beneficial?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

Alis_Audāx

Original poster
Hello! I am new here and hopefully fun can be found here. If you wish to know me better or just chit chat inbox me. Enjoy!

Random facts: (my own biases)
Ice Cream is
delicious
Anime/Manga is awesome
Sushi is yummy
Beach is relaxing

Dancing is exercise (but fun)
I have a German Shepard!

Hello!

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope you have a wonderful experience here.

I'm Nica, nice to meet you.

Hello Nica!

Nice to meet you! and thank you for the welcome :D

No problem, I love your avatar!
It's so pretty!

What anime do you like? Maybe we could RP something together? ^^

Thank you (((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) and RP together sounds fun!

Oh man! one of the hardest questions I have had to try and figure out.
I read a lot of manga to the point that I forget their names.....doesn't help that I am bad with names hehe.
Off the top of my head: FMA brotherhood, K, Blood Lad, Devil is a part-timer, Blue Exorcises, InuYasha and more.

Haha, I know how you feel.
I get names confused a lot too.

Do you like Black Butler? Ouran Host Club? Fruits Basket?

All of them :D I like all of them.
I haven't seen Fruit Baskets in a while but I am an active fan of Ouran and Black Butler.

You like Ouran!?
Who's your favorite character?
Mine is Kaoru Hitachiin :)

I agree with you there, I think the twins are adorable.
However, I am a Tamaki girl. ^//^ I like when they can play an instrument hehe.

Do you like the dubbed or original version best?

Oh, that's difficult.

I usually prefer the Japanese version, but the English voices for this anime were actually enjoyable.

Kaoru's English voice actor is from Air Gear, my favorite anime in the universe.

Tamaki's was the ever so famous Vic who plays Edward, Greece and so many other notable characters throughout anime.

All of the main cast were established voice actors, so the dub wasn't terrible (as many others are, sadly).

Ouran is one of my new favorites. *___*

Welcome to the community Miss Alis!

It is suuuuuper cute!

Indeed, for the most part I enjoy the voice acting quality for subbed. The capability that subbed voice actors have at expressing themselves blows many dubbed anime out of the water.

With Ouran I originally watched the subbed series and fell for Ouran. However, I agree that they did a descent job at the dubbed, plus I do like Vic >.> hehe.

Indeed, for the most part I enjoy the voice acting quality for subbed. The capability that subbed voice actors have at expressing themselves blows many dubbed anime out of the water.

With Ouran I originally watched the subbed series and fell for Ouran. However, I agree that they did a descent job at the dubbed, plus I do like Vic >.> hehe.
The twins sound more mischievous in Japanese, but I like the individualistic voices in English.
Tamaki is hilarious in either, but he's so much more dramatic in English. Haha

All things considered, it's an excellent anime and I wish it had a second season. :/

Yes, a second season would have been nice. I would have liked to see them make it to graduation.
Maybe a certain kiss would have been nice to see too. hehe

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here, Love. Its a nice place, trust me. Just don't get on Diana's bad side. (I've heard stories.)

Greetings, I am wildpelt of shadowclan. If you get that reference, message me about that! Only one in maybe thirty people ever get my name! =^.^=

So what kinds of rps do you really enjoy?

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here, Love. Its a nice place, trust me. Just don't get on Diana's bad side. (I've heard stories.)
Thank you! so far I have been met with welcome, which I must say is very nice. Ah, indeed I will try not to do so and thank you for the warning. hehe