Hello I'm new...

N

Nerdygeekflower

Original poster
Doing little survey thing and then I will give you a copy of what I put for my info in most sites k? K!
What do you prefer to be called?
Flower
Boy, girl, or a mystery?
girl
How old are you?
15 bout to be 16
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
new here not to Rp
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner?
single partner, or about 2 partners.
Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves?
eh?
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
I won't say I'm in Love

normal info stuff I have from other stuffs bout me

One thing you should know about me is that I am Dyslexic. I have a harder time with punctuation and grammar than others do and it has nothing to do with not caring. Actually if a post doesn't have periods in it (could happen But I'm careful) it probably means I'm over excited and can't wait for your next post so I didn't read mine over again to realize I'm missing punctuation for this reason I have to rely very heavily on spell check. I can't promise you that I will get there they're and their right, but I can promise that I will try and always make sure you can read and understand what I have written ;)
(ie. I will never write in text-speak, except if I am rushed in OOC ONLY)

So now that that is out of the way (I said that that I hate everything) I am going to do two
no
three things
1. tell you what you can and can't expect from me in Rps
2. give you a list of fandoms
3. give you my linkige for other things from me

You can expect me to mirror post in most Rps I don't have an enormous problem with one-liners. Though that is not to say that I love them, I will Rp with someone in one-liners but only if they do it first. My posting max is typically three paragraphs, so don't expect more, though I might do more, it will be rare.

I recycle characters. I edit and tailor them to different Rps but if you rp with me a few times, I will likely use a character twice. This is not out of laziness. My characters develop a lot in Rps, and I can use that exploration in a different Rp, meaning that recycled characters, will have more depth and be more like the description that I give you, I will know how to write as them.

I expect relatively active partners. We all have lives and we all can't get on some days. But I would expect if you know that you are going to be gone that you tell me so I won't be waiting and waiting for your response. If it's been a few days or so I will start to forget about our Rp and will be less prompt in the future.

You can expect at least a reply the day of your reply or the day after. If it is going to be latter I will tell you. There are days, (about two a month) where I have to drive twelve hours a day. I will tell you when that is happening, so you will know, I will reply from a phone on those days but that means that I will max out at a small auto-corrected paragraph.

I do not do insta-romance. I believe that in Rps there should be just as much build up as in real life. I will tell you flat out if your being creepy as well, in-character or OOC, I am always honest. Brutally so.

Based on the statement above you can guess I will tell you point blank if I think our RP is going nowhere and is boring to me. I will tell you why, so that we can try to turn it around or start a new one where we do not have the same problem.

I will finish this section by saying that Sexual-activities in Rp are something that I have never done, purely because of the buildup mentioned earlier, so expect me to be hesitant. I won't do anything too explicit. You can expect a very bare bones narrative for that part if any. If you want to write something x-ratted you should know that I will skim it only, but be my guest to write it.

Merlin bbc
Sherlock bbc
X men first class
Supernatural
Glee
Avengers
Thor
Hannibal
Artemis fowl
Defiance
Tin Man
Bat man
Star Trek (Original Series)
Star Trek (Reboot)
Torchwood
Black Butler
Fruits Basket
White collar
Code Geass
K-ON!
Haruhi Suzumiya (Spelling :/)
Iron man
Captain America
Batman
Batman:Dark knight trilogy
Young Justice (season 1)
Glee
Big Bang Theory
Teen Titans
Assorted Comics
Defiance

Wattapad
http://www.wattpad.com/user/nerdygeekflower

Fanfiction
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/3439282/

Ao3
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Nerdygeekflower

Tumblr
http://the-wallpaper-in-221b.tumblr.com/

Welcome to Iwaku, Flower! We already met on the chat, but here's a hug anyway! ^^ *hugs*

If you're looking for an active rp partner for a one on one, I can be of help! =) After New Year I'll be super active!

Oh! hello! I actually jumped the gun and posted a thingy about what I am looking for before introducing myself!
BTW alrets here are weird. It didn't tell me I had gotten a response?

Oh! hello! I actually jumped the gun and posted a thingy about what I am looking for before introducing myself!
BTW alrets here are weird. It didn't tell me I had gotten a response?
Oh you need to set up either your alert preferences or watch preferences, didn't remember which ones... set them both just to be sure. xD

But wow, this was super long and not in a bad way at all. It's great to know of your rp habits so that not too much mistakes are made intentionally! ^^

okay! will do! I just used my info from my normal site >.>

Welcome to Iwaku, Nerdygeekflower! I hope you and your Muse enjoy your time here and blossoms even more! It seems like you've got everything covered but the FAQ is always useful and our blue-colored Staff Members are useful too! We've got a wonderful Creative Challenge section and a Writing&Art Museum for your personal showcase if you wanna show off anything. :) Have fun!

Ok! If only I could figure out how to get there...

Hi! :D Welcome to the site! You shooooould be able to find all of our main sections right on the forum index. All you have to do is read the forum descriptions and you'll know exactly where you are. <3

welcome to Iwaku, hope you enjoy it here :) Happy new years!