1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hello, im new.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by XxPoisonousBlueRoseOfDeathxX, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Well...guess there isn't much to say. I'm new and i know how to Roleplay, been doing it for a long while now truthfully. Its a pleasure to meet you all and i hope i can learn more about this website and have fun. And i hope to have many friends and people to Roleplay with. ^^ I've already had the account here for two weeks or so but i've been starting to use it since now. So yea.

2. Poisonous blue rose of death! That is a mouthful, we'll have to get you a good nickname or something : )

Welcome to Iwaku!

3. Well hello there ^^
    Welcome to the community :3
    If you need any help please let us know c:

4. Hi there lady with a longass name! 8D Welcome to the site! I shall call you... Pbrod!