Hello, I'm New To Iwaku...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alexa Ray

Original poster
THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What do you prefer to be called? My handle is Alexa Rae, but my nickname is Shadow. You may call me either or.

Boy, girl, or a mystery? A mystery, perhaps? Does it really matter, though?

How old are you? I prefer to keep this to myself.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yes. I have been roleplaying online since the year of 2011, so I believe I have a lot of experience.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I prefer group roleplays more, but I don't mind single partners, as long as I'm not the one fully controlling the roleplay. Group roleplays have been my thing most of the time, if I was the protagonist in the plot and everything went along like a story book, each character being invited in and out when needed.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms? I prefer sitting under the cherry blossoms. I'm a lazy girl, haha!

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Heart beats fast, colors and promises... How to be brave? How can I love when I'm afraid to fall? A Thousand Years by Christina Perri has been haunting me since the last few days.

Hiiii Shadow! Welcome to the community!

Welcome to the Madness xD please enjoy your stay here.. And be part of many twisted/ interesting stories..:3

Greetings shadow, Its a pleasure to meet you, any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask :)

Status
Not open for further replies.