1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, modern, adventure, romance, gladiator
Hey, i'm Lanthe, but you can call me Dal if you want. It's short for Dallas. I'm looking at this sight for the first time and slight overwhelmed. Hey there's an auto save..cool :D. Anyways I would like to start writing and getting to know everyone. I'm very excited, auto save again lol love it XD

Hello, Dally~ You mind if I call you that? Well, too bads, I will anywho cuz it's cute! :D

Welcome to Iwaku, Dally! I am Iliana! It's nice to have you in our community and such! Getting to know people is easy, and made even easier if you drop into the
cbox from time to time!

Also, autosave saves my ass.

I hope to see you in role plays soon! :D

It is cute lol almost like Dolly(I live in the South of America, so you can imagine the "country accent" I have)

The cbox? and how would I use that? besides the link? Or should I go there and figure it out? I may just do that. lol

I know it's gonna save mine *thinks back on the lost pgs* T.T Oh the shame.

Thanks so much :)

Hey Sexy!!!! The auto save does save my ass as well trust me. Welcome to Iwaku!! Better than Unifaction, you'll see.

Hey Leucothea, lol will I? Well I'll sitll be on both I think XD, i'm a bit of an adict. Hmm wonder if i'll have the internet taken away from me after I become attached to this sight as well. Only time will tell lol.

So you've already met Iliana, she said Welcome to me when i first got here, she's possibly the nicest person here. Of one of them. So do you need any help?? I've been here for about 4weeks i believe and i love it. You'll get used to navigating here.

Hey Leucothea! lol im glad this place has autosave. Hmm even if I do like this place better i'll probably be on both XD

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku.
You seem eager. ^^
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.

since you're new here, I have some links helpful to roleplaying:
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

This isn't a full scope of the site, though, so you should definitely look around for yourself, too.
If you need any help, please do ask.

thats fine, I'll probally be as well since we talked. And theres Kitti, the second nicest person on here!

O.O my internet is l slow, my bad. YES i'm really really lost!

Iliana seems really nice :D I already feel welcomed

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku.
You seem eager. ^^
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.

since you're new here, I have some links helpful to roleplaying:
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

This isn't a full scope of the site, though, so you should definitely look around for yourself, too.
If you need any help, please do ask.

thanks Kitti, i'll be buzzing around the site exploring it up. I cna't wait to get started and these links will help me so much :D

I have our rps to make and others to post to, so if you have any questions or anything send me a message by going to my page. Love Ya.

Alright, i'll be slow for the next day or so, my cousin is gonna be married so she needs my help, but after this weekend i'm all over this site lol. I'll message ya in a few *hugs* love ya!!

Hi Dally! 8D Welcome to the community! I see you were kidnapped... >:3

*appears in this area of welcomness looking like the neko that I am* Welcome to Iwaku, Now that you are here, I request cupcake. I'm jk, but welcome to IWAKU! =D

Diana-Hhahaha thanks and yes I have been it seems XD

Tetsuri-*hands over cupcake with a smile* Thank you!!, and I warn you the cupcake may taste terrible. I'm a horrid cook!! O.o

Hello Dal! And Welcome to Iwaku ^-^ If you ever need a new person you can talk to, I am here! :D

Hi there Lanthe, welcome to Iwaku. I see you already have friends. Good. Gooooood.... :D