1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hello! I'm New Here :)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Kerina, Jan 12, 2014.

1. It is a pleasure to meet you all! You can call me Keri. I'm fourteen, home-schooled, and an active roleplayer since the age of 10. After a lengthy break from roleplaying I've decided to come back and hopefully meet new friends. :) I enjoy any sort of genre, and I'll play any sort of character.
    I love to study and talk about psychology, cryptozoology, zoology and mythology! I own two pet rats, whom I absolutely love. <3 Let's be friends! I'll try not to bite. ^__^

2. Hello and welcome to Iwaku, Keri! It's a pleasure to meet you as well! I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends, this is a very lovely community! If there's anything you need, pm me.. or really anyone for that matter. :)

3. Thank you for the warm welcome. Yes, this community seems very friendly and active. And thank you for the offer too! So far I have a good grasp on things. :)

4. Hello and welcome! I hope you have lots of fun here.

5. Howdy Keri! :D We love having new people come in! <3 Welcome to the community!