Hello I'm me.

I

Izziw12

Original poster
What nicknames do you like to be called? Izzi, or what ever you want to call me. I'll respond to anything as long as I know your talking to me

Are you a boy or a girl Bou.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? Anything as long as it's not too bloody and or creepy

What kind of characters do you usually play?Shy, quiet, mysterious, and the occasional don't mess with me guy.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs? Wolfs, because I've been in a couple wolf role plays. And not sparkling vampires, vampires are fine as long as they are all "Gah the light it buuuuuurns my soul!"

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!...you seriously want my favorite? Well I haven't figured that question out my self, too many songs are in the running I lost count. But if I had to chose for right now, this very moment, it would be a three way tie between "teanagers" by Chemical Romance, "Graveyard dancing" by D.R.U.G.S. or "Paul Revere" by Beastie boys

Welcome to Iwaku, Izzi!

It is great to have you here!

Vampires are pretty cool!

I'm playing one in a vampire role play now and its pretty fun!

I hope you have fun here and if you want to, you can check out some Jump-In Role Plays!

There is also a Cbox, where you can meet even more people!

Enjoy your time here and have fun!

Welcome to the family!

=^______^=

Why hello there , Izzi!

Welcome to Iwaku! Glad to have you with us!
Tetsuri has got you all set up for now.

If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask ! We'll all help you out.

Fuck yeah, Paul Revere.

Welcome to Iwaku...err...Hm. I can call you whatever I want?

....It will be Izzo. >:[

I am Iliana and its great to have you here. I hope to see you in soon role plays soon!

I'm late on this! How're you enjoying the site so far? Welcome to Iwaku :P