Hello, I'm Lyra!

L

Lyrawolf

Original poster
Hello, I'm Lyrawolf! I am 21 years old and have been role playing for about 8 years now. I am currently enroll at Highland College, going for an Equine Science Degree. (for those of you who do not know what this is, it means I will be working with horses. xD) I own a 7 year old Saddle bred mare (female horse) Who I work with everyday. I love wolves and horses and plan to someday run my own ranch. If you want to know more about me...just ask! =D

Hiya, Lyra (I'm hoping it's okay to call you that, since it's even in the title)! It's nice to meet you! I'm new too, so it seemed like fun to greet a fellow new member. I've been role playing for about as long as you have, actually- that's pretty neat! So...How'd you get into horses? It's neat to learn a new word from you, but learning about you will be more interesting, I think~

I hope you and I both enjoy our stays. But mostly you. Let's get along well!

Hello Lyra and welcome to Iwaku. I'm glad to see you took my advice and joined. So far everyone here is friendly and helpful. :hopeful:

Hello Juneberry! =) It is very nice to meet you. I got into horses when I was really little lol I have picture of me on a horse at the age of 18 months xD They have always been my passion. What about you? Do you like horses?

Thanks Outlaw for showing me the site. =) I look forward to role playing here.

I like horses, but about as much as the average person. I used to ride ponies (and later horses) with relatives when I was younger, but I'm not especially passionate about them. But I think they are indeed nice. :)

Hi there and welcome! Nice to meet you! :3 Equine Science sounds like fun! This board is definitely exciting and seems to be rocking! X3

COMIC SAAAAAANS D:<

(Sorry I'm not much of a fan of comic sans from a design/typography point of view and I have this insatiable urge to yell whenever I see it haha)

That's cool you work with horses though! I admit I don't know that much about horses. I live really close to NYC so there aren't horse-friendly areas around. I really like those miniature ponies though! o uo; And I know donkeys aren't horses but I REALLY LOVE DONKEYS OKAY. ;___; Once I got to see a donkey up close and it was the sweetest thing it gave me kisses and ahhh.

Oh, I'm Keagan by the way. I've been roleplaying since I was 10 (oh the neopet days...) and I'm 20 now, but give or take 2 or 3 years because I go periods without roleplaying. I usually get very involved in artwork and forget about writing.

What's your favorite genre? C:

Welcome to Iwaku, Lyra! I love wolves too but I lean more towards foxes...Man, I love them...so clever like overgrown cats /rambles on.

<_<;; Anywho, it's a pleasure to meet you! :)

Well...I like alot of them lol I dont really care what type of rp it is. I can always cope!