1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hello, I'm looking for a Master... (MxM Request)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by SilverKiramoto, Feb 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Helloooo, I'm new on the site, but already I've been craving a good male x male roleplay. In particular, I'd like a good master and slave tale to get the blood pumping.

I have a few ideas, but I should let you know, I'm rather interested in playing the submissive slave as of late - I play a lot of doms, for someone who prefers a sub role - and would like someone who isn't too squeamish in the sex area. This includes BDSM and the like.

Of course, that doesn't mean I'm not afraid of romance or a good plot leading up to it! In fact, I adore it. So just post here or message me, and I'll be more than willing to start a good plot!

2. I would very much be interested in doing a roleplay with you, though I prefer switch roles instead of dom/sub roles or if you are cool with it I would to just double where would both have a dom and a sub. Let me know if this interests you? :3

3. That's fine, I enjoy those, as well. Switchy pairs are fun, whee~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.