Hello~ I'm Lily!

L

Lily of Ice

Original poster
Hey there, I'm Lily of Ice, but call me Lily if you'd like. I've been roleplaying for about a year on another forum(mainly Vocaloid-based) and I've been broadening my horizons on sites that are devoted to roleplaying.

Some other things about me: I'm in show choir. I love Vocaloids, anime, and old cartoons. I read mainly Stephen,King and Lois Duncan novels, and my favorite movie is currently the Iron Lady.

I'm sure I'll like it here, and I can't wait to get to know you all! :)

Old cartoons eh? How old are we talking and which ones are your favorites?

Welcome to Iwaku! I'm sure you're going to be happy here! So many posts that will fit your interests surely!

If you need help, don't hesitate to ask!

Thank you!

Hmm...the oldest I've seen are the Steamboat Willie, U.B. Iwerks ones. I also watch Popeye and Looney Toons. It's a bit of a hobby of mine to find old cartoons.

Welcome to Iwaku, Lilly ^.^
Ice makes me think of.. ICE ICE BABY.. dun dun dun ddun dun.. Yeeeaaaahh :D
Anywho... Have fun!

Thank you!

Hmm...the oldest I've seen are the Steamboat Willie, U.B. Iwerks ones. I also watch Popeye and Looney Toons. It's a bit of a hobby of mine to find old cartoons.

Popeye is my favorite old school cartoon. Looney toons is what I grew up on.
There are some really good ones out there...I used to watch the Boomerang channel all the time!

Welcome to the forum, Lily.

THIS AWKWARD FOR I HAVE A FICTITIOUS SIBLING NAMED LILY.

You. Avatar!. <3 Dey! So Ima call you Deyly from know on! Welcome to Iwaku! Have lots of fun but most importantly, roleplay! Have any questions? Ask them! Don't be shy or we will all eat you. Not really! But we do bite...

Thank you-all of you!

@Celestialis Hehehe...word to your mother! XD That's not why I chose it, though. I chose it because...uhh...oops. XD

@Juku I miss the Boomerang channel...well at least Netflix has some really good Popeye selections. Made me want to try spinach as a kid...didn't really stick.

@Rosalyn Glenhill No kidding! I name a lot of my characters Rosalie...xD

@Doxa Deyly...I like it :D This site looks fun. No biting necessary...but don't let that discourage you. ;)

Deidara!!! welcome to Iwaku friend (we're auto friends since you like Vocaloid), have fun posting and shiz.

Thank you~ Nice to see another Vocaloid fan xD

Deidara!!! welcome to Iwaku friend (we're auto friends since you like Vocaloid), have fun posting and shiz.
Omg for a second I thought you said "deirdra" and that my ex was on here lol.

Icelily!
Weeeelcome to Iwaku!

I'm Selenite- anothe avid Looney Tunes fan! Especially Chuck Jones' episodes, he's the best animator/director ever!

Have a cookie, and see you around!
cookies_chocolat_blanc_aux_smarties_square_home_news.jpg

Greetings Miss Lily! 8D Welcome to the community!

Popeye always made me want to eat spinach too, but I hated canned spinach. >< Fresh and uncooked is so much better!

@Selenite Thanks for the cookies! :D Yeah, Chuck Jones was a genius. I've always been fascinated by Mel Blanc-how one man could pull off so many different voices I'll never know.

@Diana I couldn't agree more. Though I prefer Spinach when it's an ingredient in a dish-mainly spinach and artichoke dip. :3

Hi Lily! I use the name Lily for one of my roleplays as a matter of fact- and in my favourite book series, there is a character called Lily.

Welcome to Iwaku anyway - and I hope we could start a roleplay together :) Check out my roleplayers resume if you are interested

Nice to meet you, Lily. My name is Tenchi-Roku.

-salutes-

I hope you enjoy your stay with us. ^-^