Hello, I'm in the wrong Time

R

ReptileSkin

Original poster
There it was again, that stinging feeling in his back, the knife sinking in at a hundred different places all at once. It was overbearing, over-strained, drawn out too long. The sky churned above him, the buildings turning into black masses as his vision faded. The sweet tang of blood filled his mouth as a face hung over the side. The sky was a perfect blue. It was a beautiful day, and an even more beautiful day to die.
In half of a moment, Devon shot up out of bed, the sting still throbbing like a dull ache in his back. A feeling of sublime had taken him the last second of the dream, of utter peace in death. Devon had no intention of dying anytime soon though. It was just a dream. The shapes blurred, the colors faded, but the feeling remained. It was unshakable, but he prepared for another day of his life anyways.

(thanks all, just saying hello after all)

Selenite, who was awake already, heard as Devon woke up. She had breakfast ready for him, and she entered in his room with a tray loaded with cookies and a cup of hot chocolate.

1707large2.jpg

Or something like that.

''Welcome to Iwaku, Devon!'' she said, placing the tray at the end of his bed. ''I'm Selenite, pleased to meet you! Have something sweet to get started here.... you will need all this sugary goodness, mark my words! Please feel free to ask about anything.... Have fun, and see you around!''

And with that, Selenite left, ready to welcome others who, just like Devon, had awakened in the Iwaku Roleplaying World.

(( I wanna RP too!! ))

Behind Selenite was Rina trying to grab the banana from the plate. As soon as Selenite place the tray down Rina frowned but smiled as she looked at Devon. " Hiaaaaaaaaa there! I did not see you...I thought..." she looked away guiltidly her hands hiden behind her back. "Anyways, Welcome to Iwaku! We are all a happy family! Or so... Please feel free to wonder around and learn about the mysteries and treasures that awaits you!" She waved her hand, turned aroudn and exited.

He gave her a sideways look, just to make her shift in her boots a little ways. His glare was intense as he drew upon the foreign feelings of the dream. Then, all at once, he threw back his head and laughed.
"I don't mind! Food is better when shared with friends. Would you like something else?" he spoke, but it was so close to singing, the way he rose and lowered his voice in such a way.
He looked at the women in his room with eyes like shining emeralds. With a quick brush of his fingers against the silver hoop jewelry weighing down his right ear, his smile temporarily faded and his dark skin bloomed with red.
"Uh.... heh heh.... You ladies are very kind to me, but... I uh.... Don't.... Would you excuse me please?" He asked shyly.

*Leaves a welcome basket and flees the scene!* O___O

"WAIT! What did I do?!"

Dammit.... You fuckered up again, Devon....

Hello and welcome to Iwaku.
I like your enthusiasm so far~
I'm Kitti, by the by, and it's lovely to meet you.
You seem to be finding your way around pretty well but just in case, I have a couple of links for you!

This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

If you need help with anything, please feel free to ask!

*giggles* Awww, RPing already in the intro thread! I like it. Welcome, Devon, and take that energy and creativity to a RP thread. >]

"I need a great start to an amazing story, so I suppose I need to sign up for a large group or one on one RP? Sorry, I'm fairly new to this.