Hello!! I'm Fawn!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fawndrew

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called? Fawn, though on my male days I'm Andrew (I'm okay with Drew but not Andy)

Boy, girl, or a mystery? Non-binary

How old are you? 15, almost 16

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yessirree.

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner? I'm used to having just a single partner but playing multiple people but I'm open to trying to roleplay with more than one partner!!!

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa? Can I say both

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? HARD OUT HERE BY LILY ALLEN

Other info about me:
I am feminist af and I'm supportive of everyone except if you're hateful c: Don't be mean to me or my friends and I'll be nice to you. I'm also asexual but panromantic and I have a wonderful girlfriend <3333
If you have any questions about my gender or sexuality then feel free to ask!!

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Hello Fawn, welcome to Iwaku! If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM. I hope you have an awesome stay on here! ^^

Hello there Comrade! Welcome to the site!

Welcome to Iwaku, I am Archwar, Rider of the Unicorns. Enjoy your stay.

Welcome Fawn! I hope you have fun here!

i sometimes come to this forum to locate people with nice usernames to greet, and you've won this round. literally the most adorable username ever right there.

but hi, hello. welcome to iwaku. this is a really weird place. i'm gore and i'm meme-loving garbage, and hey, i'm panromantic grey-asexual! pretty close there. it's cool to meet you.

i hope you find some role-plays you like on here! ( ^ ^)

also, listen to this. it gets stuck in your head, just looping over and over. it's great.

Welcome to iwaku!!!

i sometimes come to this forum to locate people with nice usernames to greet, and you've won this round. literally the most adorable username ever right there.

but hi, hello. welcome to iwaku. this is a really weird place. i'm gore and i'm meme-loving garbage, and hey, i'm panromantic grey-asexual! pretty close there. it's cool to meet you.

i hope you find some role-plays you like on here! ( ^ ^)

also, listen to this. it gets stuck in your head, just looping over and over. it's great.
Hello!! Thank you so much hehe c: It turns out I'm grey-ace too!

I'm listening to the song right now and it sounds so cute awww. I keep humming along to it.

I think I'm going to like you ^o^ Nice to meet you!!

Reactions: Gore
Status
Not open for further replies.