Hello! I'm Ella!

E

Ella Hawkeye

Original poster
Hello! My name is Ella Hawkeye!

I'm kind of new to this whole RP thing. I used to be part of another website that was meant for people to talk about books, but eventually the RP's started showing up everywhere. It was VERY informal but still fun. I love writing and I found RP's fun, so to improve my writing skill I joined this site. My goal is to write my own manga/comics someday. I want to try as many different kinds of writing as I can. I'm open to honest criticism. My spelling and grammar isn't the best due to not being able to hear well for most of elementary school. So I apologize in advance. If I make any mistakes feel free to correct me. I want to learn how to write. I mostly write in 1st person though I am trying to learn how to write in 3rd person. I like smiley faces and colorful text! =D

Thanks for taking the time to read this! I look forward to getting to know everyone and improving my writing!
Thanks!! =D

Thanks! =D Also, Bow ties are cool! XD Hello fellow whovian!

your a whovian!? * grins and reaches into coat* then I've got just the thing for you! * pulls out bow tie and tosses it to Ella*

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Catches bow tie* =D Thank you!! I am A Whovain! The Doctor is awesome! Who's your favorite Doctor??

Hallo Ella, welcome to the site! ^o^