Hello. I'm Angelita. I'm not who i seem.

A

Angelita Snow

Original poster
What do you like to be called\ ? You can call me Angel or Angelita whatever is fine with me.
How old are you if we may ask ? You like French Fries correct ? OMG FRENCH FRIES \(o.O)/ ...um i mean yes i do.
Tell me do you like group rps or single ? Both. It doesn't matter to me.
Is it true when your alone you dance around to Avril Lavigne song's ? Whaaaat psst noo...Okay yes dont judge me !
What are you ? None of your concern.
Nice to meet you if i wanna learn more what shall I do ? Just Inbox me hehe.

Welcome to Iwaku. I'd say something witty, but to be frank, wit isn't my thing.
Anyways, if you've got questions or anything, drop me a line, and I'll tell you what I can. The staff are always happy to help too.
At least, when they're not slowly devouring our souls.

Welcome to Iwaku. I'd say something witty, but to be frank, wit isn't my thing.
Anyways, if you've got questions or anything, drop me a line, and I'll tell you what I can. The staff are always happy to help too.
At least, when they're not slowly devouring our souls.

Thanks If i have questions I'll come to you. Or not.

Welcome to Iwaku, Angel, who is not who she seems, welcome to Iwaku, a land of methodical madness and dysfunctional organization! If you need anything, I always have freshly baked snack pastries and good advice!

Welcome to Iwaku, Angel, who is not who she seems, welcome to Iwaku, a land of methodical madness and dysfunctional organization! If you need anything, I always have freshly baked snack pastries and good advice!

What kind of snacks ? .-. ! oh i mean.. Cool thanks

You're not what you seem...

So... what is it you seem like that you aren't, if I may ask?

Welcome to Iwaku.

I'm Intrigued.

oops, the first part of that was an accident XD

Hello New comer!!! I am also quite new myself :) But you will soon come to learn this is an awesome place to be!!