2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
  5. Agender
  6. Primarily Prefer Male
  7. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
All of them.
So am making a story called "Battlelon". It is about four high school students who are transported to the video game world of Battlelon, and become the official heroes of Battlelon. This series might also become an audio show

I need pictures for the four heroes, and also I need more characters for the series. Since the four heroes will be going back, and forth from earth, and Battlelon, I will need both earth characters, and Battlelon characters.

Description: the world of Battlelon is supposed to be like a medival, sci-fi fantasy setting kind of like Doungens and Dragons, Wizard 101, you know all that stuff.

First things firsts these are the four heroes whom I need portrait for. All four of them will have magic bracelets that help them travel to Battlelon

Name: Matt
Appearance: pale skin, black hair, and blue eyes.
Clothes: he wears the same hoodie all the time, he wears neon shirts, jeans, and converse.
Personality: he is optimistic, and energetic , yet sometimes awkward, but he is also super immature, and makes a joke over everything. He is also impatient

Name: Emily
Appearance: pale skin, brown eyes, wavy light brown hair, blonde highlights and black painted nails
Clothes: blue tank top under black sweater, over grown sports jacket, blue ripped jeans, converse, and a Benie
Personality: she is a very badass chick. She's a bit edgy, and rough around the edges. Also she is very protective, and loyal, she gets a lot of detentions for beating up guys who touch girls, in places they shouldn't touch them, or people who tried to beat up her friends, or guys that make sexist remarks or say boys are stronger then girl.

Name: Alan
Appearance: dark skin, black hair, and gray eyes.
Clothes: blue baggy jeans, t-shirt, and sneakers.
Personality: he is best friends with Matt, but he's a polar opposite of him, Alan is always trying to get Matt out of trouble.

Name: Alex
Appearance: pale skin, green eyes, fat, and blonde hair.
Clothes: khakis, blue shirt, and sneakers
Personality: he's kind off like the comic relief if the group, and he can be pretty dumb. He will do anything to get a girl to like him. ANYONE.

So I request portrait for all four of them, let's see who can draw them best

Also if you're feeling extra helpful, you can make a character for the series so you can help me. If you make a character that is both an earth character, and a Battlelon character they will use teleportation rings, because the four main heroes will be the only ones who require each other to go to Battlelon, or back to earth. Characters that are both earth, and Battlelon characters will live in earth and be high school students. I will pick twenty characters. I will only have space for three good battlelon, and earth characters the rest of the Battlelon, and earth characters will be evil.

battlelon characters

Name:
Weapon:
Skills:
Race:
Appearance(description only):
Clothes:
Personality:
Background:

Earth characters
Name:
Grade:
Skills:
Appearance:
Clothes:
Personality:
Background:

Earth, and Battlelon characters
Name:
Age (14-18):
Good, or Evil:
Weapons:
Skills:
Appearance:
Clothes:
Personality:
Background:

Last edited:
Alright^^ i will draw one and then show you so you csn tell me if you like it.

K, which one will you draw (BTW what does CSN mean?)

before you draw him, you should know that he has bangs, and his hair is wavy

Hey, I can draw Emily, Alan, and Alex up for you and possibly some other Earth and Battlelon characters~

I may start a conversation with you to ask for more details on some things.