Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Muzai Yami, Oct 1, 2014.

1. ((Um...Hi my name is Jill sometimes called angel it depends anyway enough about me after all its not for me its for them))
    Muzai: I want to go first!!!!
    Luna: M-muzai cant you um be patient im pretty sure nat wanted to be first...
    Nathan: Oh its ok luna just let the yandere go first
    Muzai:HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A YANDERE I AM NOT A YANDERE!!! *she stabs nathan with her Knife*....he hem Now that thats over with... Hello I am muzai I am not a yandere....((shes lying)) AM NOT *stabs jill* anyway....I just so happen to be in love with Edward Elric The fullmetal alchemist-
    Nat: *recovering from blade* she stalks him *gets another blade into his chest.
    Muzai: its called watching from a distance not stalkin... anyway as i was saying I love edward so dont you lay a finger on him....im done
    Nat: wooooow thats all you had to say? really? It amazes me that even though you know he loves winry your still friends.
    Luna:U-ummm can we stop fighting please....
    Muzai: Listen winry promised me ed was mine so therefore were cool...how about you go mr. no backstory yet
    Nat: Fine it doesnt bother me anyway I know my story when its finished will be awesome *smiles* Hi I am nathan call me nat I hate the yandere witch over there but me and luna get along...oh and theirs not much known about me yet. Ok Luna your turn
    Luna: u-um are you sure they wont hurt me will they?
    Muzai: Ill hurt you if you dont hurry up
    Luna *starts to cry*
    Nat: Look at what you did
    Muzai: she was being annoying shut her up nat before I do
    Nat; *whispers and calms luna down*
    Luna ...well ....um Hi i guess my name is luna and um I am an angel...Im not a normal one though....Humans p-please dont hurt me
    Nat: good luna you did it *he pats her*
    Muzai: so were done right????
    ((yeah yeah why are you so mean to luna my albino angel *huggles luna*))
    Muzai: Im not mean *throws knife it misses*
    ((well thats all for now thanks for listening))
    Everyone: BYE!!!!

Attached Files:

• Love Love x 1
  2. Hi Jill and her personalities! O_O Welcome to Iwaku!
  3. ((Thanks personalitys Ive never heard anyone say that their my ocs
  4. Hello and welcome to Iwaku!
  5. ((thank You uwu ))
  6. hello *bow to you three* and welcome to the site i hope you guy injoy the site and have a blast if you have any question just ask... and if you'd like to rp i am your gal :wolf:
  7. Yup! Ohh PS I love Envy! Lol
  8. ((envy is awesome XD))
    • Like Like x 1
  9. ((yeah just let me know and mycharacters will give you hell XD))
  10. sounds fun i will pm you and we can come up with something
  11. Evening, and welcome to Iwaku. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance and I hope you have a wonderful time here.