Hello~ I speak four languages.

• Thread starter Izuriel of the Unseelie Court
  • Start date
I

Izuriel of the Unseelie Court

Original poster
Did that get anyone's attention? :D

My name's Parker and I'm new but not new to roleplaying.

And....
I do speak four languages; English, French, German, and American Sign Language. I also know chunks of maaaannnyyy other languages too. Anything from Albanian to Vietnamese =]. I'm 19 and live with my boyfriend and have a cat.

I like to roleplay fantasy for the most part. I'll do non-fantasy sometimes but the plot has to be really good. I love RPs based off of books or ideas of shows, movies, or books. The Hunger Games, Harry Potter (though I'm real particular), The Mortal Instruments (minus the super gushy love story). If I haven't even heard of it before, I'll probably give it a go. I like post-apocalyptic or "dead world" RPs. But I'm really not a fan of heavy artillery on another note. I love action in RPs and not-fluffy love stories.

What kind of RPs does everyone like and how much do you tend to write? =]

Hya there multi lingual awesome person! My name is Satrina and Welcome to Iwaku! I speak 3 languages : Spanish, English, Portuguese, adn a bit of french >.< I was hoping you knew Spanish but you are already amazing in my list!

Español es un de los idomas que puedo bien hablar. :3 Puedo entiendar un poco de portuges, pero es muy diferente. Tengo solo un año en las clases de español pero porque vivo en Texas, necesito hablar lo. But I'm still just a beginner. Where are you from?

Yo soy de Puerto Rico, por eso hablo espanol ^-^ I think me and you will get along just well!

Wow, talk about quite an achievement. I'm twenty and I can only speak two languages. >.<

But hey your genres are very popular on this site. We have lots of fan based stuff, and games where it's all originality, so no worries about finding something that will pique your interest.

As far as the rps I like, I enjoy fantasy and action roleplays a lot. I don't do romance very often but I am decent with it. Unfortunately I'm not a big fan of movie/book based rps but I do enjoy post apocalyptic.

Oh and Welcome to Iwaku. ^^

Bonjour, nouveau venu.
Welcome to Iwaku.
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
To answer your question... I do just about everything that I can get my hands on that interests me, for roleplays. I'm always up for trying new stuff and I'm in pretty much all the genres. My favorite, though, is high fantasy.

Since you're new to our site, I have some links to help you become acquainted with the site:
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

You should still feel encouraged to look around for yourself, as that is by no means a full directory.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Yes, you did get my attention! *kidnaps Izuriel for the How do you say? group* Mwahahahaha. I'm a German speaker as well. Wie hast du denn so viele Sprachen gelernt?

People write anywhere from a paragraph to five here. Just depends on the person and the roleplay! I'm sure you'll find your way around pretty quickly, and I hope you find something fun to play in. See you around!

*also makes a secret note that Izuriel is Unseelie* This may be important...

All I speak is american! D:

And I'm a girly girl that likes romantic sideplots in EVERYTHING. 8D I play a lot of different genres!

And welcome to the community! <3

Hello Parker :) I'm Alec but everyone on iwaku calls me Red ;) I speak two languages very good, English and Swedish. Swedish is my native language. I am also learning Japanese and I intend to become fluent in it ^^

I play almost any genre except sci-fi, I have a problem with sci-fi and the plot must be epic for me to get interested. I like fantasy and romance and demons the most xD

I hope you enjoy your time on iwaku and find many interesting roleplays :9

-Waves to Parker-

I speak English, Sarcasm, and very tiny bits of French that are generally useless no matter what context.

I'll RP anything once, more if I like it x3

My posts tend to be 3-6 paras lately.

Welcome!

Yes, you did get my attention! *kidnaps Izuriel for the How do you say? group* Mwahahahaha. I'm a German speaker as well. Wie hast du denn so viele Sprachen gelernt?

People write anywhere from a paragraph to five here. Just depends on the person and the roleplay! I'm sure you'll find your way around pretty quickly, and I hope you find something fun to play in. See you around!

*also makes a secret note that Izuriel is Unseelie* This may be important...

Ich habe viele Sprachen in der Schule gelernt. >D Ich habe nur 2 Jahre in Deutsche Klase aber ich bin ein kissass und dass ist wie ich es gelernt habe.

And do you know the difference between Unseelie and Seelie? Don't google it either!

WELCOME TO IWAKU, LINGUISTIC PARKER! :D

I must say that is quite a gift you have there! And, oh! You has a cat! :3

I can understand Spanish, but not speak it so well. I can also read Arabic and Japanese, but also can't really speak them.

Welcome to Iwaku! As for what kind of RP's I like, well, let's just say they have to involve music. :)

Ich habe viele Sprachen in der Schule gelernt. >D Ich habe nur 2 Jahre in Deutsche Klase aber ich bin ein kissass und dass ist wie ich es gelernt habe.

LOL, that's really the way to learn...

And do you know the difference between Unseelie and Seelie? Don't google it either!

I must admit that my Seelie/Unseelie knowledge comes from a rather vapid source, but my understanding of that is that Seelie is the Light Court whereas Unseelie is the Dark Court. Huzzah for the Fae!

LOL, that's really the way to learn...

I must admit that my Seelie/Unseelie knowledge comes from a rather vapid source, but my understanding of that is that Seelie is the Light Court whereas Unseelie is the Dark Court. Huzzah for the Fae!

That is to say if any faerie can actually be called "light" or "dark" since they only do what betters them. ;D

Right. I never truly understood the distinction other than how we humans perceived them as being bright and shiny or dark and grumpy, perhaps.