Hello, I love memes

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pepethefrog

Original poster
Hello! My name is Teddy although that's not my birth name and that's not the only name I go by. But that's just what most people call me so call me that I guess. I really suck at introductions but I'll try my best! I live in the UK and I'm fourteen. I use she/her, he/him and they/them pronouns but dislike labelling my gender purely because it stresses me out too much. I identified as a couple identities other than cisgender but I spent too much of my time worrying about whether or not that was actually who I was so now I am merely a meme trying to make it in this world. I really love memes if you couldn't tell, I mean my username is the dankest meme of them all; Lord Pepe.

I also love animals, nature and art. I do my own art but I'm still working on it so I probably won't show it to anybody for a really long time. My music taste is all over the place. I like kmusic, alternative (if that's what you'd call it), indie, rap I'll pretty much listen to anything you suggest! I like watching a lot of tv shows and movies as well as reading and writing.

As far as roleplay goes, I'm not the most experienced, what I have done so far is mostly slice of life. I'm up for any genre although I may not be the best at the start but I'd like to plot together and such. I prefer one on one roleplays and I tend to not be the leader or both of us share the roles.

I'm really easy to talk to although I'm a little awkward at the start. I look forward to talking to you and potentially roleplaying with you!

Reactions: Yanna
Welcome to Iwaku @pepethefrog its a pleasure to have you here with us. If you have any questions feel free to ask and send me a tag :)

@Fijoli thank you! I'll keep that in mind

@Aerem I really love Pepe and also the wise dog video, do you have one?

Insanity wolf has been a long time favorite of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.