Hello, I have come to CREATE~

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by CassieDrey, Apr 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello! You can call me Cassie, Kashii, or Oz, I will respond to any of those three. c:

I am a 23 year old graphic designer and professional fantasy author from the Detroit Metro area of Michigan, and I identify as cis-female and heterosexual-polyamorous. I'm a storyteller to my core, as well as an avid otaku. I write fanfiction, draw fanart, cosplay, and edit manga and anime music videos. My favorite color is neon pink. I nerd about things sometimes and I'm long winded. >.>

I graduated from graphic design school in June 2013, but I have yet to find a job because the American graphic design market is so flooded. ;___; However, I have a short story published in a couple anthologies, and my first novel ever is currently in the editing process.

I have been doing fandom-based RP for about five years, mostly one-on-one through IM services, but I have participated in several group RPs. I have been doing original-based RP starting in the last year or so. I tend to RP in a literary style, though my posts tend to be shorter. My RPing also tends to be dialogue heavy and focus on what characters are saying and doing rather than feeling.

I'm hoping to make new friends here, join some awesome RPs, and GM my own creations, as well. I am pleased to meet you all, and don't be afraid to say hi~!
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Hihi Cassie! <3 We're happy to have you join us. Welcome to Iwaku!
  3. Welcome to this glorious city of stories that is Iwaku ^^
    There are stories all around, and we are always in need of literary players that focus more on actual action then mere emotional surges. There must always be a balance between the two xD
    Venture forth and save some stories :D
    • Like Like x 1
  4. So so so glad you can join us happy bunnies and kittens and suspicious ducks!

*giggles and gives welcome cookies*

5. Hi and welcome to this site!! :wave:

btw, oh my god I am checking your profile! Angel Beats!, Shingeki no Kyojin, Code Geass, Fullmetal Alchemist, Gurren Lagann and like 10 others that I also watched and LOVED! :D Consider me your friend by default, and PM me if you ever want to RP ^^

(I mostly don't do fan based stuff, I like exploring universes that are created either by me or the person I RP with ^^)

Anyway, Have fun and I hope I will get a PM from you ^^

(pffhahaha, apparently I am the one new to this site :D The way threads are ordered in the forum are mixed up as hell XD)
    #5 Serath, May 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2014
  6. OOOOOOOOOOH cosplay is so fun :D

Welcome to the site.

Also, yes. your taste in anime is wonderful
  7. *takes a bow* Welcome and may you have a wonderful time here!
  8. Welcome to the site Cassie!
    Poly-Amourous? I've never come across that term before, does it mean that you can platonically love anything? It sounds nice.
    I look forward to seeing your Rps!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.