Hello. I have a dumb question. Please don't judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camleen

I'm going to be my own kind of princess
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
In no particular order: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Magical, Romance, anime, comic books, cartoons, video games..
On my laptop I'm always logged into Iwaku.. because.. because I love you all!

But on my desktop it logs me out everytime I close the browser. So where the heck did I go to set it so I don't log out? I just can't find it...
Love,
~Camleen/Ash!

:D Hello.
No such thing as a stupid question. When you log in, make sure you check the box that reads "Stay Logged In" at the bottom on the righthand side of the dialogue box, right next to the 'Cancel' button.

*smacks her forehead* OMG.. every friggin time I log in I see that button but it never registered in my brain cause I'm annoyed I have to log in again lol!

Thank you!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nav
*smacks her forehead* OMG.. every friggin time I log in I see that button but it never registered in my brain cause I'm annoyed I have to log in again lol!

Thank you!
I've done that more times than I can count.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pahn
Guessing that solved your issue, but another thing for other people who may have this issue is some browsers have a feature that lets you clear cookies at the end of every session. Some people also use something like ccleaner that can erase cookies automatically. This will also cause you to have to login repeatedly. Often sites like Facebook are set to not be cleared automatically so it tends to only be smaller sites like Iwaku that get logged out.

• Useful
Reactions: Ner0
Status
Not open for further replies.