Original poster
Hi every one. I'm Skull but feel free to call me any of these names;
Lucifer
• Devil
• Demon
Dameon
• Jinxx
Skull

I've been role playing for about four years now, give or take a few months and consider myself a low semi-literate to low literate role player. I role play in first or third person style and try to add some type of detail to my posts; centering it, making the font a little smaller, etc.

Any ways this is some of the stuff I like, note that this is all copy and pasted from something I posted on another website.

• I am not a religious person so if you are I don't think we'll get along to well if you talk about it a lot.
• I have a little bit of an obsession with Lucifer, AKA Satan or The Devil, I absolutly love him and everything about him fascinates me.
• I love skulls and anything along those lines. I actually own a few skulls, bird skulls to be exact, of my own and plan on getting a few more if I can convince my mother.
• I consider myself goth or gothic so thats what a majority of my characters will be as well.
• I only role play male x male pairings or transgender pairings unless it is a non-romance role play.
I am LGBTQ, pansexual and gender fluid to be exact so I don't care if you call me a he or a she.
• I am in estern standered time + one hour but I am on all most all day every day even when I am at school.
• I love anything reletivly evil; old fasion vampires, demons, devils, and the like.
• I love all most anything along the lines of a sterotypical goth; the cloths, the hair, the music, etc.
Death Metal and just a majority of metal music is my favorite so if we were to do a band type role play I would prefer if the band sung music along those lines.
• I love the bands Black Veil Brides, Satan's Angels, and Solipsist.
• Anything on the relative 'dark side' of religion I love .-. It just fascinates me.

Welcome to Iwaku, Lucifer.

I like metal, too. I am a fan of most genres and can have long discussions about obscure metal bands.

We should be friends.

*roots around behind his throne of skulls*

>_>

*finds something*

*offers Skull a lollipop*

o_o

It's made of congealed gender fluid.

We should take a screen picture of your introduction so you can have a laugh at it five years from now! o_o

Lots of awesome death metal out there, what are your favorites?

Taagghh! No literateness! None! None! *Shakes the skulls! Shakes them!!!*

Break that naughty habit and we'll be the bestest of friends! <3 I will call you Skulls, cause if I call you Lucifer I will just think of a friend's roleplay character that I might accidentally be in love with. O__O

Welcome to the site!