Hello I am new

I like a lot of different RPs but not a big fan of reality ones either I have too big of an imagination for that lol. No offense but I do not like s&m stuff its just not my style I dont take pleasure hurting or being hurt. I can let it flow as long as I have the basics what I am and what you are and what era we're in lol. Not sure what Yaoi is.

I like to roleplay - vampires, shapeshifters, demons, fantasy, romance, action, mystery, humans, humans with supernatural abilitys, magical beings, gods or goddesses, demigods, medieval era or ancienet Greece/Rome.

Do not like to roleplay - s&m, cold killer, slaver, master & slave.

thats fine , Since you and me both like gods and goddess read this intro plot thingy about two angel Gaurdain
One of the sun , One of the moon , THe Guadain of the moon imbraced darkness to sace his love the sun gaudain but it was a trick and he was dropped from the heavens and became an outcast a fallen angel

"Im sorry you are no longer my child." The godess's eyes we're so cold as she let go of my hand and let me fall and my love simply stood there and did nothing to stop her, As i sit alone reaping Havoc in the human world i wonder why. He screamed in pain as his feathers became stiff and hard losing their splendid gold color , becoming a dark black that blended in with the night sky he had painted for ....His angel...the one that he now hated forever. He clawed into his chest as he his heart began to take in the darkness he had been forced to imbrace.

What cha think You like :)

thats fine , Since you and me both like gods and goddess read this intro plot thingy about two angel Gaurdain
One of the sun , One of the moon , THe Guadain of the moon imbraced darkness to sace his love the sun gaudain but it was a trick and he was dropped from the heavens and became an outcast a fallen angel

"Im sorry you are no longer my child." The godess's eyes we're so cold as she let go of my hand and let me fall and my love simply stood there and did nothing to stop her, As i sit alone reaping Havoc in the human world i wonder why. He screamed in pain as his feathers became stiff and hard losing their splendid gold color , becoming a dark black that blended in with the night sky he had painted for ....His angel...the one that he now hated forever. He clawed into his chest as he his heart began to take in the darkness he had been forced to imbrace.

What cha think You like :)
Hmmm I take it your the fallen Angel? Not sure what that makes me lol I like it though

Their are two guardains so that way they have equal standing and this way my chacter would be on the same level of power as your , so you would be the sun guarsain or if you so wish make up another guarain one with an affinity of your own chooseing it was mostly just am examply you dont have to use the sun angel chracter

lol thanks, so are you a fan then?
Your welcome. Yes Ive watched Advent Children Complete and played/beat Crisis Core but havent played FF7 I wish they would remake it =(

Their are two guardains so that way they have equal standing and this way my chacter would be on the same level of power as your , so you would be the sun guarsain or if you so wish make up another guarain one with an affinity of your own chooseing it was mostly just am examply you dont have to use the sun angel chracter
Ah okay lol just making sure your not making me the bad guy XD hmmm okay I think ill make my own guardian, do you want to carry the RP to a conversation? Little easier lol

yeah I've been hoping they remake for awhile, probably in the top 5 games I've played
Ya Crisis Core was pretty fun at least. I still stand by Crash Bandicoot being in my top 5 games Ive played lol

Lol cant forget the classics, what others are your top 5?

I feel like I could put a lot in my top 5 but if I had to name them it would half to be ff7, metal gear solid, resident evil 2, legend of zelda ocarina of time, and probably gonna go old skool and say mario for super nintendo I could still play that game and not get tired of it.

do you have a top 5?

I feel like I could put a lot in my top 5 but if I had to name them it would half to be ff7, metal gear solid, resident evil 2, legend of zelda ocarina of time, and probably gonna go old skool and say mario for super nintendo I could still play that game and not get tired of it.

do you have a top 5?
Lol nice good choices. Yes its hard to pick tho but id say Crash bandicoot, World of Warcraft, Resident evil 4, Dragon age 1 and 2, and Assassins Creed.