2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Greek/Roman mythology, Action, Mystery, Scifi, Anime, Medieval, Yaoi, Yuri, Fandom.
Hello I am new to this but I hope to make friends here and have a lot of fun =) heres some things about myself...

What do you prefer to be called? Obsidian or Sid for short
Boy, girl, or a mystery? Girl
How old are you? 20
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? Yes
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? I have never really done a group roleplay but I am open to both
Do you like making snowmen or staying in by the fire? Both lol
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Someday - Nickelback haha

Hiiiiii Sid! :D Welcome the Iwaku! I hope you find some awesome new roleplays and friends!

Hey there, Sid! Welcome to Iwaku, we're glad to have you and as you'll soon notice, we're all full of awesome here and want to smother you with it! If you've got any questions, don't hesitate to ask, we're eager to answer them! :D

Hiiiiii Sid! :D Welcome the Iwaku! I hope you find some awesome new roleplays and friends!

Thank you Diana =D Me too this site looks really fun

Hey there, Sid! Welcome to Iwaku, we're glad to have you and as you'll soon notice, we're all full of awesome here and want to smother you with it! If you've got any questions, don't hesitate to ask, we're eager to answer them! :D

Lol Thank you Torack you all seem very nice and welcoming so far =) I might take you up on that question part this is the first roleplay site Ive been on. I love your House graphic pic by the way lol its awesome!

Thanks! House is a completely awesome character! :D

The forum can be a bit overwhelming at first, but you'll get the hang of it in time, no worries!

Here are some useful links to get you a little familiarized:

Topic starter guide: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/updating-site-policies-what-is-your-imput.33002/

Site Rules: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/help/terms

Thread Starter Q's and A's: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threa...usion-making-roleplay-threads-on-iwaku.38315/

Cool thank you, being shy isnt a good thing when trying to roleplay with strangers lol

Hello im new as well , we should roleplay together and become friends and i love your avatar pic its very cool

Hello im new as well , we should roleplay together and become friends and i love your avatar pic its very cool
Hello sure that sounds fun =) thank you lol I like yours as well its cute =)

Thank you , So what Rp's are you into , Im super laid back when it comes to role plays i dont tend to have a tight box , I kinda of just let it flow as i go its extremly fun that way but if your the kind that doesnt like risks then i can saily type up an Intro and plot dcriptoin

Like to roleplay
Supernatural, Yaoi, Vampires, Deamons of every sorts, Amnesia , Insane asylum patients , Insane Asylum male nurses and docters, Doppelganger, Shadow walkers , Lots of fantasy love anything that had affinity to water like maigcal creature such as Mermiads or succubi, Mild violence

dont like(but can handel in doses)
Yuri, Twilight, anything furry :( , reality rp's , Dont really live a very realistic life so i have a hard time makeing a chracter that does XD

Thank you , So what Rp's are you into , Im super laid back when it comes to role plays i dont tend to have a tight box , I kinda of just let it flow as i go its extremly fun that way but if your the kind that doesnt like risks then i can saily type up an Intro and plot dcriptoin

Like to roleplay
Supernatural, Yaoi, Vampires, Deamons of every sorts, Amnesia , Insane asylum patients , Insane Asylum male nurses and docters, Doppelganger, Shadow walkers , Lots of fantasy love anything that had affinity to water like maigcal creature such as Mermiads or succubi, Mild violence

dont like(but can handel in doses)
Yuri, Twilight, anything furry :( , reality rp's , Dont really live a very realistic life so i have a hard time makeing a chracter that does XD
I like a lot of different RPs but not a big fan of reality ones either I have too big of an imagination for that lol. No offense but I do not like s&m stuff its just not my style I dont take pleasure hurting or being hurt. I can let it flow as long as I have the basics what I am and what you are and what era we're in lol. Not sure what Yaoi is.

I like to roleplay - vampires, shapeshifters, demons, fantasy, romance, action, mystery, humans, humans with supernatural abilitys, magical beings, gods or goddesses, demigods, medieval era or ancienet Greece/Rome.

Do not like to roleplay - s&m, cold killer, slaver, master & slave.