Hello, I am Miss Meteorite.

M

MissMeteorite

Original poster
As the title states, I am Miss Meteorite, however I am called many things by many people. By friends I am "Resa", by art sites I am generally known as "WildcatzAL", and for certain blogging sites I am either "TSP712" or "SonicSpazz". Regardless of pen-names, I am Theresa Krause. I would hope from my pen-name you would assume I am a woman, even though realistically there is very little truth on the internet. To add to that statement, I am also eighteen years old.

Many of the questions stated on the "sticky post" really can't pertain to me, since I haven't Role-Played for quite a long time, and in fact came to this forum because I had an urge to get back into it (the questions being "What characters do you usually play?" and "What are your favorite genres to Role-Play?"). It probably doesn't help that as well as not Role-playing for a while, when I did Role-Play it was very general. There wasn't much of a "genre" involved. Just a general chat between two characters. I hope I will be able to create a story more than just "general chat" here.

The question asking about "Space Kittens" and "Wolf Packs" is very random I'd have to say, but overall I have a hard time choosing. I do love general "anthropomorphic" characters, as well as aliens. In fact one of the characters I wish to Role-Play as has a cat that she found from the empty regions of space. The favorite song question is also a hard one for me as well. Mostly due to the fact that I am musically ignorant, meaning there is a lot of music I claim to "not know" when my friends and I speak of music, even though if they sing it (or at least the first line/chorus) then I know what it is. The one I was listening to earlier while I wrote my "Roleplay Resume" was "This Day Aria" from the television show "My Little Pony; Friendship is Magic", so I suppose that's all I can respond with to that question.

As you can tell I enjoy being very thorough and make very long posts when it comes to Role-Play. Mostly because I hate leaving details out. Even with that fact, I promise that I will not try to force an action upon a character of yours while in Role-Play.

I hope I enjoy my time here, and thank you if you read all of this text. I really appreciate that.

Miss Meteorite! Welcome to Iwaku!

You've quite the intro here! There are many opportunites to make stories and tons of characters to fit each story!

I feel on you leaving details out, it drives me insane!

Hope you enjoy your time here, and if you have any questions..Don't be shy to ask! I'd be glad to help!

Hello Miss Theresy! =w = Welcome to the community and yes, I read the whole thing. Hopefully in here you will find what you are looking for in an rp.

Other than that, I am Doxa. A pleasure to meet you.

If you have any questions or concerns please ask. ANY one would be happy to give out a helping hand.

Miss Meteorite! Welcome to Iwaku!

You've quite the intro here! There are many opportunites to make stories and tons of characters to fit each story!

I feel on you leaving details out, it drives me insane!

Hope you enjoy your time here, and if you have any questions..Don't be shy to ask! I'd be glad to help!
Haha, yes, and I do apologize for making you read so much, but I really do appreciate you going through the whole thing : )

I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates to leave out details! Though I realize I probably go a bit overboard from how big my text posts end up being.

Thank you very much Juku! I am very excited to get started! And may I say I love your sort of "horror" persona? Horror is honestly one of my favorite genres, but I've never role-played in that genre before, so I have no idea where to even start.

Haha, yes, and I do apologize for making you read so much, but I really do appreciate you going through the whole thing : )

I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates to leave out details! Though I realize I probably go a bit overboard from how big my text posts end up being.

Thank you very much Juku! I am very excited to get started! And may I say I love your sort of "horror" persona? Horror is honestly one of my favorite genres, but I've never role-played in that genre before, so I have no idea where to even start.

It's no problem, I enjoy reading.
Don't worry, details usually take up quite a bit of length, so you're fine!
All starts from a simple idea my friend ^^, then it builds up to be a gruesome story.

Welcome to Iwaku. I am Celest! ^.^
I see you have already met a couple other members :D
There are tons more to meet.. and you write well..
If you need anything don't be scared to ask.
Happy roleplaying!

Hello Miss Theresy! =w = Welcome to the community and yes, I read the whole thing. Hopefully in here you will find what you are looking for in an rp.

Other than that, I am Doxa. A pleasure to meet you.

If you have any questions or concerns please ask. ANY one would be happy to give out a helping hand.

A pleasure as well Doxa, and as I said I really appreciate that you read through my wall of text. I hope how long I made didn't bother you. Thank you as well for responding to my post, even though I'm assuming it's practically "mandatory" for the admins to say hi (or you're just a member, disregard that comment). Thank you : ) I hope to find what I am looking for as well.

It's no problem, I enjoy reading.
Don't worry, details usually take up quite a bit of length, so you're fine!
All starts from a simple idea my friend ^^, then it builds up to be a gruesome story.

Thank you very much! : )
Sounds glorious and a load of fun!

Welcome to Iwaku. I am Celest! ^.^
I see you have already met a couple other members :D
There are tons more to meet.. and you write well..
If you need anything don't be scared to ask.
Happy roleplaying!
Very nice to meet you Celest!
And thank you for the offer of help! I really appreciate it : )

A pleasure as well Doxa, and as I said I really appreciate that you read through my wall of text. I hope how long I made didn't bother you. Thank you as well for responding to my post, even though I'm assuming it's practically "mandatory" for the admins to say hi (or you're just a member, disregard that comment). Thank you : ) I hope to find what I am looking for as well.

I didn't mind at all reading your text. It wasn't long at least in my experience, I have read longer. But the point is, we all love reading and it is one of the reasons we are in a roleplaying community! OH, I do not believe it is mandatory for admins to say hello. Everyone here is just friendly enough and want to make the newbies feel welcome and at home. Is like a big family!

True- here everybody is awesome. Seen those siggies around? You don't even need to be an admin...
Admins are not forced to say hello. They do because they want to! I can assure you will meet our beloved Diana anytime here, she never misses a single new member.

Enough chatter.

Welcome, welcome to Iwaku Miss meteorite!
I'm Selenite, pleased to meet you!

Have some cookies and see you around!
R39927FP.jpg