Hello! I am from Nationstates!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NationStates? I remember that old thing. I'm sure The Silver Winter is long since deleted, though.

NationStates? I remember that old thing. I'm sure The Silver Winter is long since deleted, though.
You lasted a long time... you where the last original Iwaku member left for a while!

I'd probably still be there had the bulk of my open tabs not been discarded when I had to reinstall Windows 7 back in 2013.

I'd probably still be there had the bulk of my open tabs not been discarded when I had to reinstall Windows 7 back in 2013.

On the bright side you can bring it back to life! Also I am trying windows 10 now! it's so weird looking!

My Nation wants to marry it...
You just made a nation right? it's too small.. you'd better stay away from her.. she likes to eat tiny nations!

On the bright side you can bring it back to life! Also I am trying windows 10 now! it's so weird looking!

You just made a nation right? it's too small.. you'd better stay away from her.. she likes to eat tiny nations!
That Nation existed for a while now.

Still tiny though.. not even over 1 billion population yet and stuff..

Quality > Quantity

is it late to make a new nation 0__0
<--random clueless person coming in

Obviously green is not my favorite color XD~
You should pick Red.
It represents Pride, Ferocity, and Strength (mainly because enemies don't know when you're bleeding).

Reactions: GreenSea
You should pick Red.
It represents Pride, Ferocity, and Strength (mainly because enemies don't know when you're bleeding).
I think Pink is better as it represent masculinity XD~

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I think Pink is better as it represent masculinity XD~
Long ago, men wore pink in harmony. Then, everything changed with the feminists took it.

• Love
Reactions: GreenSea
Status
Not open for further replies.