Hello, hello :)

S

Shoshan

Original poster
I'm a long time role player and blogger on various other websites. Someone recommended this site to me so I thought I'd drop in, see what I can make of it, and hopefully find a good community of players to bond & grow with. <3

Hello there Ma'am and welcome to Iwaku.

This community has a lot to offer, as well as many people for you to bond with. I hope you enjoy your stay with us.^^

--Tenchi-Roku

I think you have found a good community ^.^
Welcome, Shoshan :D I'm Celest.
If you need anything just ask.

Hiya! I'm totally not stalking you, I swear.

Welcome to Iwaku and thanks for joining The Green Thorne B&B jump-in!

Thank you, all of you! I'm sure that I'll get along here just great. Everyone is really friendly & accommodating already. I'm sure that with time I'll find some pretty awesome connections here! I look forward to it :D

Shoooshaaaan. 8D Welcome to the community!

Hello and welcome to Iwaku!
You'll become addicted to us soon, never you worry. ;D
I'm Kitti, dressed up a bit for Sci-Fi month on Iwaku, good to meet you.

I have a couple links to help you find your way around important places on the site!
Since you're new to us, I have a couple roleplay important links for you, to help you find your way around quickly:
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

Since this isn't a full directory, you should definitely poke around on your own, too.
If you need any help, just ask for it!

SHOSHY! I like the names lots! <3 I am Raimy or Rina and welcome to IWAKU! Hope you enjoy it here!

Why thank you! Funnily enough I have a real-life friend named Raina and I call her Lady Rainacorn, haha.

As for the links; they are much appreciated, Kitty. Any idea on how to change my avatar? I can't quite figure it out, haha.

You go to "settings" at the top of the page and on the left toolbar there should be a link that says "edit avatar" ^.^

Oh thank you. I've been trying to figure that out since last night :P

Hello, Shoshan! I also saw you posted in the Greene Thorne. Yay, new players! Welcome to Iwaku, we're happy to have you. :)