Hello, Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jesska

Original poster
So I checked out some of the roleplays already going on and I have to say, I'm very excited to be joining this lovely community! I really do want to get to know every single person on this site.

What to say about me? I love writing and I would write all day every day if I had the time. I write mostly fan-based, fantasy, and realistic roleplays, but I'm a very open-minded and flexible writer!

If you want to know any more specific roleplay preferences (or maybe even start a roleplay with me), then definitely send me a message or reply to this post.

I'm not going to bite off more than I can chew, so I only want to start one or two roleplays, but send a message my way anyways! I love to talk (maybe a little too much).

Also...There was a survey and I just couldn't resist. I love answering questions, no matter where they come from.

What do you prefer to be called?
Jesska is fine. Yes. There is no 'i'. It's just Jesska.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
100% dragon actually.

How old are you?
I'm a dragon. I am ageless.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Yes! I've been roleplaying for a little over 5 years now. Oh dear. I'm getting old...

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
I love both. I'm just slightly more paranoid when it comes to group roleplays because it just takes one person to sink the entire roleplay.

Do you like running through grassy meadows or sitting under the cherry blossoms?
Wow. That is tough. I think I prefer sitting under the cherry blossoms. Running just sounds like way too much movement for me.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
BECAUSE YOU KNOW I'M ALL ABOUT THAT BASS.
'BOUT THAT BASS.
NO TREBLE.

Wow. You've made it this far...Now you HAVE to send me a message or leave a comment, right?
...right...?

~Jesska

Wow. You've made it this far...Now you HAVE to send me a message or leave a comment, right?
...right...?

I have been commanded ^^
//bows
Welcome to the site! If you ever want to roleplay, just let me know and we can toss plot bunnies around! And feed them carrots.

I have been commanded ^^
//bows
Welcome to the site! If you ever want to roleplay, just let me know and we can toss plot bunnies around! And feed them carrots.

Will do!

Hey there! You sound like fun, so feel free to send a Convo my way any time, from chatting to plotting :)!

Welcome to the Madness xD. Please enjoy your stay ..~

DRAAAGUUUUUUN

Welcome to the community, dragon Jesska!

Status
Not open for further replies.