1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hello hello!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by KawaiiKat, Jul 1, 2014.

1. Hello all!

I'm KawaiiKat, or KK. Many many moons ago I used to role-play on a fabulous forum called Moonwings that was run by the very talented Diana, and since then I took a little hiatus from RPing but I am back! I am from the USA, currently living in Louisiana. I'm 25, and have done all sorts of role-plays and I am really looking forward to getting back in to things. Can't wait to get started!

2. HIIIIIIIIII KK! O_____O IS NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!

3. Greeting Kawaii, welcome to Iwaku it is a Pleasure to meet you.

4. Hello kit- Kat!;)

Welcome here, enjoy your stay. I'm sure you'll find plenty RP's to join in.^^

* offers Oreo biscuits*

5. Oreo biscuits... She's 25!

<whisper> The Staff keeps a stocked bar behind the Thread Archives. Help yourself. </whisper>

Oh, and... welcome!

6. It Doesn't matter the Age!! Oreo biscuits are for everyone ._.

Raaaawr!! * glares at you *

Don't mind him Please.. I think it's from the weather.^^

7. *takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

8. Welcum to the dark side! And iwaku -gives you a cookie-