Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
hello there, how's it hangin' y'all
i joined iwaku not too long ago but never actually went about creating a thread to try and make friends on here, but it would probably be wise of me to do so!
i do enjoy meeting new people and making new friends, i just have very poor conversational skills and i don't know how to hold a conversation. i'll do my best, though.
anyway, i just wanted to say hello and write a [more or less] proper greeting and hopefully meet some more people on this lovely site <3

that's about all i can think to say at the moment, but i do hope to meet some new folks here. c:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝

Hi, I am also fairly new to this site, and also awkward at socializing. I think i've had two anxiety attacks, and freaked out because I sent people two messages instead of one, lol. But, uhm two awkward people make a great conversation! I would love to befriend you. If you have a discord, mine is houseplant#0458

Hey! I am also new~

I love chattin so if U want to talk im here OwO

I can talk forever

◕_◕

𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝

Hi, I am also fairly new to this site, and also awkward at socializing. I think i've had two anxiety attacks, and freaked out because I sent people two messages instead of one, lol. But, uhm two awkward people make a great conversation! I would love to befriend you. If you have a discord, mine is houseplant#0458

hello there! i understand how you feel, though, and i think you're right that two awkward people can make a great conversation. i'd love to befriend you, too !
i'll be sure to add you on discord~
just so it doesn't come as a surprise, my discord is spicy grinch#9153

Hey! I am also new~

I love chattin so if U want to talk im here OwO

I can talk forever

◕_◕

that's quite good to know, i love a good chat hehe~
i can't say i could talk forever, but i can sure talk a lot about some of the silliest things.
i hope we can become friends, too!