Hello, hello, hellooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bees

Original poster
Hello there all! At first I wasn't quite sure where to post because it's a little overwhelming but this seemed like the best place to do so. Hope I'm right. :)

Anyways, hi. I'm new here but not that new to roleplay. I really enjoy writing and lately have been wanting to get back at it so this seemed like the best place to do so. I honestly am not looking for anything specific at this point because I don't want to restrict myself to any ideas that I may not end up liking. But a few things about me are:

• I am a female but can play either gender or try something in between if that's what you want. :)
  • I can write a sentence to 5+ paragraphs when given the opportunity and dependent on what I have to work with. I know that sometimes less is more so I try not to be too picky.
  • I can roll (hehe, role...) with quite a few different kinds of roleplay like slice-of-life, fantasy, mystery, historical, and maybe more if I learned some about it. Also, piggybacking off of this I have a few fandoms that I'd be willing to give a go, just ask!
  • As for adult themes, I have no problem with them but they aren't needed. We can always discuss it while plotting away.
  • Lastly, I am open to YOUR ideas too!
So if anything catches the eye and interests you, send me a message! Reply here too if you fancy. Thanks. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Nav
Status
Not open for further replies.