Hello Hello Hello

B

BEXTRICK

Original poster
...and Hello

I'm Bexasaurus or Bex and I guess you could say that I'm one of those people that join a site and hang out after a while, then disappear only to come back for the long term. I've decided to face role-playing seriously mainly to help my writing skills. I want to write like an adult and not like a teenager, but really what's the difference? I really don't know...I'll just keep on role-playing until I'm satisfied of my writing style I guess.

I'm not actually a beginner role-player like it says on my Roleplay resume, but lets pretend I am.

Technically I've been role-playing for 5+ years now, so I sort of have experience...a lot of people that I've role-played with have more experience and it makes 5 years seem like nothing, so yeah.

Anyone want to role-play...pm me.

I didn't exactly introduce myself, or at least not very well so here I go:
I'm a 16 year old which means I'm a teenager. I'm at the rebellious stage people.
I hate authority when in person. My zodiac is scorpio and I was born in the year of the tiger, so that explains it.
My favorite color is green, blue, then red.
That's about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Seihou
Hi there meg, welcome to the site! :D

There is no such thing as writing like an adult, especially since there are so many adults that can't put together good sentences either. O_O We'll say writing like a savvy bunny!

@Diana
Hey Diana, I've already met you and now you officially get to know me...sort of. Mehhh, I don't really know you though and that's not fair. Hand over a thread to your intro Mademoiselle! Lol.

Writing like an adult doesn't exist, but savvy bunny exists? This doesn't make sense...since when do bunnies write. I didn't know it was a thing...to write like a savvy bunny.

Though adults can't put sentences very well...at least they can put words together or letters? I don't know.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want more people to greet me...greet me you dull-minded creature(s)!
*pretends to be loki*

I'm greeting you, sheesh.

Hello, I am Kay! The flowery demon of grief. Think about it.

Only two people have said hi to me...I need more greetings so I can figure out who wants to socialize with me.

*boosts thread up with the power of bumping*

(thank you to the two people said hi and to whomever will reply after this lol)

Reactions: Seihou
Hello my bunny-sister-friend :3

Reactions: BEXTRICK
Hello my bunny-sister-friend :3

Reactions: BEXTRICK