Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Sci-fi, Fantasy, Survival (like in the wild or post-apocalypse and such), Romance, Slice of Life, Furry; always adaptable, however
Been desperate to bring my OCs back after a multiple-year hiatus but all of my old partners disappeared from all other sites! I found Iwaku in a Google search for RP sites and here I am, I guess! I'm not used to this website's format, so I'll likely be a bit awkward until I catch my bearings.

I've been roleplaying for 8 years and I'd like to say that I'm pretty alright at it. I can handle any setting or theme for roleplays and I'm always willing to create more OCs to expand my roleplay experiences. I usually do paragraph format and I love describing little details, but I can always shorten it up or even do that thing with the asterisks for actions if requested! I'm very flexible and I'm a total people-pleaser and a suckup. I'm quite shy though and it might take a while for me to start interacting with others first, but feel free to interact with me anyway! I promise I'm nice!

Hi croc :D welcome to Iwaku!

Haha, don't wory about being shy :3 I think a lot of us are! But don't worry :D there are nice people all over the site! If you have any questions, feel free to ask! I hope you find some really good RPs you can fall in love with!

• Thank You
Reactions: lizardvomit
Hi there!
If you didn't see, there's a nifty guide for Getting Started here. It has some info intended to help make Iwaku easier to navigate. If you still have any questions, though, Help Desk is a good place to look!

• Thank You
Reactions: lizardvomit