Hello! Hello hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Beak

Original poster
Hi! I am me. Who are you again? Hello! Pleasure to meet you.

I'm here because writing alone is boring. It's so much better to write with friends, don't you think? The adventures, the unexpected twists, the stories and characters you never would have thought up on your own. I'm definitely not new to roleplaying, but I've been lurking around Iwaku as a creepy stalker for a long time now and have finally decided to give it a go. This seems like a wonderfully friendly (and shiny!) place to be. So hi and hello! A pleasure to meet you.

Reactions: Link Loftin
Hi! I am me. Who are you again? Hello! Pleasure to meet you.

I'm here because writing alone is boring. It's so much better to write with friends, don't you think? The adventures, the unexpected twists, the stories and characters you never would have thought up on your own. I'm definitely not new to roleplaying, but I've been lurking around Iwaku as a creepy stalker for a long time now and have finally decided to give it a go. This seems like a wonderfully friendly (and shiny!) place to be. So hi and hello! A pleasure to meet you.
Hello, hello, dearie.
Welcome to Iwaku. ^-^
Enjoy your stay, and, don't let the plots bite. c;
If you care to RP, hit me up, and we can work something out.

Hi there, thank you thank you for kind words and a kind offer! I may take you up on it, or at least will see you around in the threads. I hope to hold my own against bitey plots -- though I'm sometimes guilty of chomping plots to bits, myself. >:3

Welcome to Iwaku. Good luck finding some stories you love! ♥

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. work really puts a crunch on my free time, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss an rp or even take a look at my group rp, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.