1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hello guys

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Aarkom, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Thought i would say hello to everyone.

Recently joined the forum to play D&D with my good friend Asmodeus who introduced me the Iwaku, and to Roll20. you gotta love the internet to bring people accoss the world to play D&D. Although there is no substitution for pen and paper D&D around a kitchen table with a cup of tea. That's English tea :D

What can i say about myself. Never really RP much outside of D&D, which up until a month ago i hadn't really played in about 7 years. Used to DM for a number of years and enjoyed playing in various campaigns run by Asmo and other DM's.

Since then after out regular D&D group all moved away I became addicted to the infernal game Wow and am still playing it :(

Really miss the good old days of having marathon D&D sessions every Saturday night around the living room back in my care free days. Would love to DM again as really miss creating a world and getting people to follow a story line, but planning takes so long and with a family, buisness and baby just dont think i will ever have the time to DM again.

Anyway look forward to meeting you all.

FYI my spelling is atrocious and i often use my phone to reply so with auto correct its even worse :P

2. Well hello there friend of Asmo. I foresee many DnD campaign kidnappings in your future. >:] Welcome to the community~!

3. Thanks for the welcome Diana, I can see me incurring many a 'God Bolt' from Asmo. Hes a DM who is not scared to kill his PC's.

I do like your signature, made me chuckle.

4. Hello Aarkom! Welcome to Iwaku~
    I hope you have/are having a nice time here