Hello ground!!

E

Endless Cosmos

Original poster
Hi there! I'm super bad at introductions and I should stop here before I make a fool of myself.

Though, I must say, that resume was an intense process. I'm super not good at those; I'm not good at this either.

I should have done that introductory application, or whatever, but I'm much too rebellious and in need of something to regret immediately—right off the bat—for me to do something as sensible as that. I've been roleplaying for an innumerable amount of years because I forgot, so of course I don't need to do that. Pfft, I'm no fool.

In reality, if I'm being totally honest, I probably am. Regardless, hello people! How are all of you? Good? I bet.

I bet.

I'm doing as okay as a socially inept and awkward introvert can, I suppose. I staid home on my day off because I don't like going outside where people are. I'd much prefer the sanctity of the indoors, regardless of how much I enjoy nature. There are too many people and that is more off putting than my love for nature is craving to be satiated.

First impressions can suck it. ;_;

Don't worry you'll get the hang of it soon, I promise!~ You seem like an interesting person too! Welcome to Iwaku and enjoy your stay ^ ^

Welcome fellow newcomer! :bananaman:

Thank you both! I'll take your words to heart. It's only a matter of time, hehe.

But, yeah, I'll definitely enjoy my stay. You all seem like awesome and interesting people, as well. :)

Hitchhiker's reference! I love you!!

Hi there winged whale! ^o^ welcome to the site!