Hello Future Partners!

G

Grey Horizon

Original poster
Hey guys! I'm excited to be here.

After coming from another site that is experiencing technical difficulties (I will not name the RP site out of respect), I felt it was time to start anew. Seeing as how many startup roleplay communities have limited members (some have as little as 20 active members), I was pleased to find this thriving community!

About Me:
I am female. I have been roleplaying on and off for several years now, and consider myself to be a semi-literate to advanced roleplayer. I enjoy gay roleplays the most; however, straight fantasies are engaging as well! I am open to most forms of roleplay (ei. sexual, fantasy, non-sexual, etc). Check my preferences for more information!

Questions? Ideas? Message me!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Sorry about your other site but welcome to Iwaku I hope you have a great time here.

Hey there Grey Horizon, welcome to Iwaku! :confetti: It really is a shame about your old site, but I'm glad that you've found us! The more the merrier, as they say. If you would like a friendly guiding hand to help you get settled (and some other shiny goodies too!) definitely check out our Newbie Care Package and we'll do our best to help you get sorted :D Anyhow, I hope you enjoy your time here, and happy roleplaying!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Spekkun
Hi there and welcome to the site, @Grey Horizon (a bit belated from me!). I hope you're finding your way around all right and everything.
If you're looking for roleplays with particular posting levels, we have a few set up with some lightly defined guides that you can employ (and search for tags with them, potentially).

Best wishes in finding some fun partners and plots here with us!

Meowdy Grey Horizon, welcome to Iwaku! :confetti:

Sorry to hear about your old rp site having technical difficulties, I'm sure that's a bit of a bummer. However, I'm glad that you've decided to join us here on Iwaku! We're a pretty friendly community, if I say so myself, and we've got quite a bit going on, in regards to both roleplaying as well as writing in general.

I hope you have a lovely time here! Feel free to ask questions if needed, and of course, Happy Roleplaying! :bsmile: