1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hello future friends

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Hyacintho Avis, Jul 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello I'm Hyacintho Avis! You can call me Avis or even just Blue.
    I'm a 19 year old female who's just looking for a Roleplay buddy and some new friends. I prefer to Roleplay Bleach with Oc's and Canon.
    I'll be starting school in August to become an Elementary Teacher. I just want to educate the kiddos n what not.
    There's not much to tell about me really.
    Female
    Student
    Future teacher
    Broke
    No job
    Anime fanatic
    Yeah....

2. Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!

But! just for a fair warning, i usually dont do show-based-rps. its jsut hard for me to be creative with a character i didnt create.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.