Hello, from the void ~

T

Twinkie

Original poster
Hi there!

The name's Twinkie, and I was referred by Jack Shade. :) - Joined because I'm a tad be curious, and hey, it's good to try something new from time to time, no?

Sadly, the only Role Play I've really done is based on Bleach, so I suppose a few pointers here and there will be helpful ^_^

Hope y'all don't bite (too hard at least ;D), and I'll be happy to try some RP's if any can nudge me in the right direction.

Ello Twinkie! Always good to meet a friend of Jack's. Anywho, I'm in charge of the Table-Top Tyrants, a group dedicated to things like DnD and TCG. Come take a look if you're interested in play or even just learning!
Other than that, I'm just getting back into the RPs so you'll probably be seeing more and more around the forum. IF you have any questions, feel free to ask! Hope you enjoy your stay!

Oh god...I've been followed.

*Ducks under the sheets*

Hi and welcome you delicious little treat that never seems to go off.

I'm Vay, part of our ever caring staff here on the site. My PM box is always open to questions and its my job here to answer them and give you pointers on anything you need to know, even if that pointer points to someone else who has the answer.

One of the first thing you should do if help us get to know you, you can do that by starting a thread in the member's central (look like you figured that our already); filling out a ROLEPLAYER'S RESUME, or the best way ever plotting with us on one of the OOCs. Another option is the ever occupied CBOX and remember all we want is to MAKE YOU ONE OF US!

*stamps foot on the trapdoor to shut the chanting up*

Brother Jack, you've done us proud.

Yes Brother Vay another to the fold. *Stares blankly at Cthulu*

Haha, welcome!
Good to see a friend of Jack's, always.
I'm Kitti, pleasure to meetcha.
I'd love to roleplay with you - you ought to join mine, make one for me to join, join one I'm in, or hit me up for a one-to-one to get warmed up!

Yo. I'm supposed to be the silent mysterous figure. Do stuff.

Ooo. So many people o_o

I like... I like very much.

*ahem*

Thanks for all the invitation - I shall look into joining as many as my hectic timetable will permit me 8D

An extra thanks to Vay for all the links ! They really helped :)

Also... I SPY A MANWHORE *stares*

Oh, I REMEMBER YOU! *glompsnuggle*

You know me. I'm Soulless. I'm sure everyone else has already given you all the pointers you need so I'll just welcome you. If you need anything just grab me on skype or something.

Welcome to the Iwaku! >D
*gives cupcake* Well, everyone really covered up just about everything...
Hope to see around the forums soon!
Loveless~

Welcome to the site.

Hiiiiii welcome to Iwaku!! Enjoy your time here!

Hello and welcome to the Iwaku if you have any questions just ask and we can help

*Turns around and walks out into the distant shadows*