Hello from the veil of ash

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WhispersInTheDark

Hey everyone!
My name is AshVeil. But you can call me whatever you like to. I am a 32 year old woman. I have been role playing since I was 18 years old. That is 10 plus years. And I love to role play. I role play fantasy, slice of life, horror, supernatural, romance, modern and some sci-fi. But I am willing to try new things out. I am not the world's best when it comes to fandoms. But I will still try my hand at it. Sometimes I am long winded, which in role play isn't always a bad thing. :)

I will try not to make this a long winded post. But I can't promise that lol. I love long term rp's. I had an rp that lasted over a year. And it was one of the best that I have had. But I know that I will have a great time rping here. Some many people to have a good time with.

I do have dyslexia, but that doesn't stop me from putting my best out in any rp's that I do. Just a little bump in my long road of life. I can't wait to meet all of you. And see what good rp's that will come. And please don't be scared off by my years of rping. Because I am always looking to improve my skills. Well, I will stop this for now. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Ash

Hello and Welcome! It's a pleasure to meet you!

Welcome aboard, AshVeil! Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.