1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Hello from the other side~

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by eclecticeffie, Sep 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heyo, I'm not new to Roleplay but I am new to this website!
    My name is Effie, I'm a pretty average and awkward gal. I love reptiles, binging Netflix hours on end, coffee, horror/paranormal things, pastel colors, video games, and my husband.
    I just moved recently, (Alabama to Florida, woo, the south..) and as you can guess I am now lacking in the friend department, so I'm hoping find some new friends on this site! I currently kind of work as a housewife/artist??? I mostly stay at home and do commissions every so often, but I'm working on finding a job to get me out of the house more in the future.

Till then though, I'm hoping to get to know this community!
    Yes I am a furry but it does not consume my life, I love all kinds of roleplay ranging from fantasy to even just casual day to day activities roleplay.

Anyways, I'm really not sure what all to put here, but I guess this is it.
    Thank you for taking the time to read this!

2. Hi Hi~ i am always from florida, so welcome to the sunshine state where winter comes 2 months (at best) out of the year and flip flops are acceptable for almost every occasion! hope you come to like iwaku as much as i have enjoyed the community!

3. Thank you so much~! Yeah I'm noticing the heat already, went from 98 degrees to 116 degrees real fast when I moved. :rotfl:

Thanks for such a warm welcome though.
    :deer:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Welcome, Effie! Are you finding your way around the site alright?

5. I ammm, thank you for asking!

• Love Love x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.