Hello from the other side~

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eclecticeffie

Original poster
Heyo, I'm not new to Roleplay but I am new to this website!
My name is Effie, I'm a pretty average and awkward gal. I love reptiles, binging Netflix hours on end, coffee, horror/paranormal things, pastel colors, video games, and my husband.
I just moved recently, (Alabama to Florida, woo, the south..) and as you can guess I am now lacking in the friend department, so I'm hoping find some new friends on this site! I currently kind of work as a housewife/artist??? I mostly stay at home and do commissions every so often, but I'm working on finding a job to get me out of the house more in the future.

Till then though, I'm hoping to get to know this community!
Yes I am a furry but it does not consume my life, I love all kinds of roleplay ranging from fantasy to even just casual day to day activities roleplay.

Anyways, I'm really not sure what all to put here, but I guess this is it.
Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Hi Hi~ i am always from florida, so welcome to the sunshine state where winter comes 2 months (at best) out of the year and flip flops are acceptable for almost every occasion! hope you come to like iwaku as much as i have enjoyed the community!

Hi Hi~ i am always from florida, so welcome to the sunshine state where winter comes 2 months (at best) out of the year and flip flops are acceptable for almost every occasion! hope you come to like iwaku as much as i have enjoyed the community!
Thank you so much~! Yeah I'm noticing the heat already, went from 98 degrees to 116 degrees real fast when I moved. :rotfl:

Thanks for such a warm welcome though.
:deer:

Reactions: koolkat4595
Welcome, Effie! Are you finding your way around the site alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.