S'pose i should stop chewing my pen eh?
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Here and there. Expect me when you see me, or force me to come online I suppose.
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy is what I'm best at and what I enjoy most. Medieval roles are also ok. Modern roles have to have some form of fantasy to interest me otherwise its too dull for my taste and the same goes for Sci-Fi
Hello everyone. You should all recognize me. I am True~Sin. My influence lurks within the minds of all living things.
But im not so bad. And I'd like to write a few stories.
So i hope to find a few partners in sin

Hey True~Sin, welcome to Iwaku! We are also not so bad and like to write things. 8D

I see on your profile that you have Discord, so you should join the official Discord server if you haven't already. You should also put up a partner request in Partner Connections (or in Redstar Connections, if you're smut-inclined).

That's a cool-ass avatar by the way, do you happen to know the artist/source?

Reactions: Sin~
I'm sure that the embodiment of sin is gonna be able to fit in well. (´ ∀ ` *) Welcome to the site!

Greetings from the other side of the Darkness. We haven't met, but we may be cousins? Who knows. Anyway, nice avatar you got there. Odin, is it? I remember reading a bit about Norse mythology back in high school and that was always fun. Good taste in myths.

Have a cookie :cookie:

Hey True~Sin, welcome to Iwaku! We are also not so bad and like to write things. 8D

I see on your profile that you have Discord, so you should join the official Discord server if you haven't already. You should also put up a partner request in Partner Connections (or in Redstar Connections, if you're smut-inclined).

That's a cool-ass avatar by the way, do you happen to know the artist/source?

Hi @Astaroth
Thanks for the info.
No I don't know the artist unfortunately and I think I found the pic on Pinterest

I'm sure that the embodiment of sin is gonna be able to fit in well. (´ ∀ ` *) Welcome to the site!

Thank you for the warm welcome @Kopkiki

Greetings from the other side of the Darkness. We haven't met, but we may be cousins? Who knows. Anyway, nice avatar you got there. Odin, is it? I remember reading a bit about Norse mythology back in high school and that was always fun. Good taste in myths.

Have a cookie :cookie:

*noms cookie* Thanks @Dipper . We don't have these in my side of the darkness. Its quite dull most of the time so finding out that I might have a dark cousin is very amusing

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dipper