Hello from Sweden!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by nux, Mar 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello
    I am joining here because I am looking for some RP, obviously :)
    Though, I don't know if this is the right place for me. I see mostly PbP and I don't think that suits me right now. But I also saw in the info page that there is Chat RP going on which is what i prefer. But I never really tried PbP, I might like it :). I normally RP through IRC or TS.

Anyway, usually goes by nux or tsuzumi. I am a 26 year old guy who loves sci-fi and cyberpunk, especially high power characters :3, epic battles! But I don't really mind any setting.
    If I am going to play with a RP system then GURPS is the one and only, or a system very similar with no Levels, Classes and the player being able to roll his/hers defense!

If you also like GURPS, then dont hesitate to give me a bump, I would love to play it some more!

2. You are in luck! 8D I host random chat roleplays! You can find them scheduled in the events calendar. Hopefully you can make it to one of them sometime! <3

Welcome to Iwaku! >:3
  3. Welcome to Iwaku, nux.

I'm sure you'll find people to rp with that fit your interests.
  4. Thank you.
    Yeah, I hope so too.
  5. Welcome to Iwaku Nux. I am fairly certain you can find people who are interested in the same things.
  6. Välkommen till Iwaku ^^

Hope you find something you can partake in, there are stories for all if one only stares in any given direction xD

Enjoy your stay.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.