Hello from Sweden!

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nux

Original poster
Hello
I am joining here because I am looking for some RP, obviously :)
Though, I don't know if this is the right place for me. I see mostly PbP and I don't think that suits me right now. But I also saw in the info page that there is Chat RP going on which is what i prefer. But I never really tried PbP, I might like it :). I normally RP through IRC or TS.

Anyway, usually goes by nux or tsuzumi. I am a 26 year old guy who loves sci-fi and cyberpunk, especially high power characters :3, epic battles! But I don't really mind any setting.
If I am going to play with a RP system then GURPS is the one and only, or a system very similar with no Levels, Classes and the player being able to roll his/hers defense!

If you also like GURPS, then dont hesitate to give me a bump, I would love to play it some more!

nux

You are in luck! 8D I host random chat roleplays! You can find them scheduled in the events calendar. Hopefully you can make it to one of them sometime! <3

Welcome to Iwaku! >:3

Welcome to Iwaku, nux.

I'm sure you'll find people to rp with that fit your interests.

Welcome to Iwaku Nux. I am fairly certain you can find people who are interested in the same things.

Välkommen till Iwaku ^^

Hope you find something you can partake in, there are stories for all if one only stares in any given direction xD

Enjoy your stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.