Hello from Crazyville!

K

kittyluna45

Original poster
Hello everyone! I go by kittyluna, as that has been my online handle for almost ten years now, and it is hard to shake. You may call me Kitty, or Kittyluna, or crazy. I answer to all three. I have been roleplaying for well over a decade, and still find it enjoyable. I can rp male, female, or whatever. I am up for group, one on one, and whatever kind of rp. I am a very flexible person, and have nothing but time on my hands!

I also am a bit of a writer, and have a bit of my own world going on in my head. If you are interested in ever exploring it, just ask! Please don't be shy, even if I am at times. '

I look forward to rp'ing with many of you!!

[Just a note, I don't actually live in Crazyville. I just am a bit nuts, so I say random things sometimes. No worries however, I do have a buddy here who will keep me in check and kick my behind if I ever fall behind!]

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Darn right I'll kick your but if you fall behind *grin* Welcome aboard.

Welcome, new person! So, shall you join Kirah and deliver your soul unto the Murder Game community? >:)

Reactions: Kirah
I'm trying to get her to join that one. She's on her way to pick me up from work right now. If there is still a spot in that rp tonight I'll poke her into joining. *evil grin*

Reactions: Akibahara
fb4821a55878e400ce303c79cd0aff6a97bc6ac5e61181e7598338deff5bc8f5.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hello Kittyluna! Welcome to Iwaku ^ ^ I hope you enjoy your stay and get to make a lot of friends here!

Thank you for the welcomes! Yes, I will be joining Kirah in the murder game, as well as several other things, but I do look forward to doing my own thing.

I will call you Kitylu! 8D Welcome to the site!