1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

"Hello, friends

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by meg, May 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi, folks! I'm Meg, a small lady lookin' for another creative outlet. I used to roleplay fairly often, but got out of the habit a few years back. This is my attempt at picking it back up! I love creating stories and worlds with other folks; collaborative plots allow for a richer story, I think, as everyone brings their own style and experience to the table. So, yeah, I'm excited!

Other than roleplaying, I spend a lot of time drawing, reading, playing League of Legends and other video games, and hugging my four cats. Sometimes I sleep, too.

I'd love to find a fellow artist to RP and create art with! Making character concepts and designing creatures is insanely fun for me.

Nice to meet you guys, hope to make a few buds here!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome! I'm Minibit and you can message me anytime you're bored or lost; I adore random PMs :3

If you're into creating creatures, castles, legends, and other worldbuilding stuff, then I hope I'll see you around the Guild of Worldbuilding! We're all about exploring and creating the worlds of roleplay!

3. Howdy Meg! :D Welcome to the community!

4. *takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.