"Hello, friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

meg

Original poster
Hi, folks! I'm Meg, a small lady lookin' for another creative outlet. I used to roleplay fairly often, but got out of the habit a few years back. This is my attempt at picking it back up! I love creating stories and worlds with other folks; collaborative plots allow for a richer story, I think, as everyone brings their own style and experience to the table. So, yeah, I'm excited!

Other than roleplaying, I spend a lot of time drawing, reading, playing League of Legends and other video games, and hugging my four cats. Sometimes I sleep, too.

I'd love to find a fellow artist to RP and create art with! Making character concepts and designing creatures is insanely fun for me.

Nice to meet you guys, hope to make a few buds here!

Reactions: Minibit
Welcome! I'm Minibit and you can message me anytime you're bored or lost; I adore random PMs :3

If you're into creating creatures, castles, legends, and other worldbuilding stuff, then I hope I'll see you around the Guild of Worldbuilding! We're all about exploring and creating the worlds of roleplay!

Howdy Meg! :D Welcome to the community!

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

Status
Not open for further replies.