Hello Friends!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Chexmix, May 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everybody!

You can call me chexmix, or just chex for short. I'm a 20 year old male in the Eastern US and I'm making my return to roleplaying.
    The first time I roleplayed was probably.. well, about 10 years ago I guess. I roleplayed fervently on several other boards for several years, kept engaged by a few very long running stories I was in with some friends. Eventually they ended, and so I kind of just slipped away from it altogether. I returned a few times, including once to Iwaku maybe two-ish years ago, though I now have no idea what my account name (or email) were as I did more reading than I did writing. As summer has arrived I've found myself missing it again and with a lot of time, so here I am!

That's enough of a history lesson, so here's some fun facts about me:

• I love RP's that create huge worlds, with lots of characters and places and history to explore. The bigger the better, as long as it's sustainable of course.
    • I'm a big Pokemon fan and have never been able to successfully be a part of a long-term pokemon RP. It's one of my goals, really.
    • I'm a senior in college, and will graduate next year with a B.S. in pre-med/Biology
    • I'm also an actor, I act/sing/dance in plays and musicals in the city I live, it's something I'm very passionate about.
    • Game Of Thrones. House Targaryen. 'Nuff said.
    • I love dogs. Give me a husky or give me death.

welp, that's that! I look forward to meeting and writing with all of you. If you'd like to know anything else, just ask!
  2. Welcome!(: I hope you enjoy!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.