1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Hello Friends!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Chexmix, May 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everybody!

You can call me chexmix, or just chex for short. I'm a 20 year old male in the Eastern US and I'm making my return to roleplaying.
    The first time I roleplayed was probably.. well, about 10 years ago I guess. I roleplayed fervently on several other boards for several years, kept engaged by a few very long running stories I was in with some friends. Eventually they ended, and so I kind of just slipped away from it altogether. I returned a few times, including once to Iwaku maybe two-ish years ago, though I now have no idea what my account name (or email) were as I did more reading than I did writing. As summer has arrived I've found myself missing it again and with a lot of time, so here I am!

That's enough of a history lesson, so here's some fun facts about me:

• I love RP's that create huge worlds, with lots of characters and places and history to explore. The bigger the better, as long as it's sustainable of course.
    • I'm a big Pokemon fan and have never been able to successfully be a part of a long-term pokemon RP. It's one of my goals, really.
    • I'm a senior in college, and will graduate next year with a B.S. in pre-med/Biology
    • I'm also an actor, I act/sing/dance in plays and musicals in the city I live, it's something I'm very passionate about.
    • Game Of Thrones. House Targaryen. 'Nuff said.
    • I love dogs. Give me a husky or give me death.

welp, that's that! I look forward to meeting and writing with all of you. If you'd like to know anything else, just ask!

2. Welcome!(: I hope you enjoy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.