Hello friends! Seeking a 1x1 partner or two!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natalya Rostova

Two Four Six Oh One
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Modern, Medieval, Historical, Romance, Adventure
Hi! I'm Yield. I'm new to this fancy role play site, but I'm certainly not new to role playing. I've been doing this for about 10-12 years, though for the past several I haven't done it as much. These days I'm seeking a creative outlet to help me relieve some stress. c:

But enough about that! Onto more informative topics.

About me:
- I am equally comfortable playing male or female, though I only do male x female pairings.For certain plots, I might have a preference as to which I play, but I generally give my partner first pick.
- My response tend to be several paragraphs long. I try really hard to provide interesting, creative, and descriptive posts that let you peer into the thoughts and emotions of my character(s).
- I really enjoy incorporating romance into role plays. Many of my plots center around our characters' relationship, but for others, I'm cool with letting romance take a backseat to a cool adventure or whatnot. Slow-burning romances are awesome. What I will not do is smut. If our characters feel the need to get it on, we'll fade to black.
- One of my favorite aspects of writing these stories is developing deep, multi-faceted characters with evident strengths and weaknesses.
- I don't do any fandoms. :/ Sorry dudes. Occasionally I can be persuaded to incorporate fantasy and/or sci-fi into an RP, but I usually like to stick to the genres/settings below.

What I'm looking for:
- A partner who can consistently dish out multi-paragraph responses that flow, are creative, and give me something to respond to. Does writer's block happen? Sure. An occasional floppy post is acceptable, as long as it gives me something to work with and doesn't happen too often. If you're stuck, let's talk it out and go a different direction if we have to! c:
- Deep, multi-faceted characters that aren't completely stupid or boring. Forgive my bluntness, but really. Please. Interesting characters.
- Someone who is looking to build a plot together and keep things fun and interesting.
- Something romantic and adventurous that will make me excited to respond. I'll try to do the same for you! c:

Topics:
Finally, the good stuff!
Below are some general ideas for settings/time periods I'd like to do.

Modern [I've been known to do some pairings. I have a few plots for this, or we can come up with something vague and wing it!]
Medieval [Like knights and royals and stuff o: I think this is my favorite time period. I've got lots of ideas for this.]
Mermaid x human [What? Weird right? Probably something along the liens of The Little Mermaid, but deeper and more mature haha.]
Historical Time Periods [I've done Civil War, American Revolution (one of my favs), WWII (another fav), and a few others. I'm no expert, but I will do a little research on the time period and such so that we don't completely wreck history. However, I am okay with taking some creative liberties and making something more along the lines of "historical fiction."]
Gifted [I'm a little iffy on this one. I may or may not be in the mood for it. I have my own plot/setting that I like to do, and if you have any ideas, please try me!]

That's all I can think of right now. If you have any suggestions, whether they're on or off my list, do let me know! I might love it! c:

Hey I'd like to do a modern rp with you...I have a plot that would require us each have two CSs and it's not well developed so I'd like to hear your ideas too.

I'm interested in a modern RP as well, or even maybe historical though it wouldn't have to be set in America, Let me know if you're still open for an RP ^_^

Hey I'd like to do a modern rp with you...I have a plot that would require us each have two CSs and it's not well developed so I'd like to hear your ideas too.
I would love to hear your plot! Maybe I'm stupid, but what is a CS? Haha xD

I'm interested in a modern RP as well, or even maybe historical though it wouldn't have to be set in America, Let me know if you're still open for an RP ^_^
Sweet! Any ideas in mind for either modern or historical? If not, we can come up with something!

I'd be interested in doing the mermaid x human one with you if you're still looking :) I've got a plot for it too

Ah, sweet! PM me your plot! c:

Hii :) I like the Medieval and Historial Time Period ideas!! If you're still up for doing 1 x 1 stuff like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.