Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
Genres
Modern/Slice of Life
Fantasy
Hi there.
I've been roleplaying for years on private Discord servers and finally decided to give this site a try. Glad to meet you all.
I joined this site because:
  1. I love writing
  2. I need to relieve stress and escape
  3. I want to dabble in new territory with genres and topics I've never written before and figured this was the place to do it.
I'm into dramas and romances mainly but also dabble in fantasy as well. Big on smut, and have a lot of plots I'd like to write out for anyone who may be interested. I am just recently getting into anime so not ready to write it yet, but I'm willing to try it if someone's willing to teach me. I'm hoping to find partners who will help me get my creativity to a new level. Feel free to check on my RP resume, or PM me for any interests or questions. I'm new here so go easy on me as I learn my way around.

Feel free to hit me up to chat or set something up! Thanks!

giphy.gif
Welcome to Iwaku SweetSubZera! Happy to have you here!

As a super helpful little starter for getting your feet wet, you def should take a look at the Newbie Navigation. A helpful handy guide to get around Iwaku. If you've got any other questions or thoughts, feel free to shoot a message to the mod's or interns. They have fancy green names so they are easily to track down!

• Thank You
Reactions: SweetSubZera
Reactions: Izora
giphy.gif
Welcome to Iwaku SweetSubZera! Happy to have you here!

As a super helpful little starter for getting your feet wet, you def should take a look at the Newbie Navigation. A helpful handy guide to get around Iwaku. If you've got any other questions or thoughts, feel free to shoot a message to the mod's or interns. They have fancy green names so they are easily to track down!
Awesome business, thank you!

• Love
Reactions: Manna Beast
Welcome to Iwaku!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: SweetSubZera
Nice to meet you, Zera!