Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Folklore, Wuxia
Not sure what to say here after filling up the role play resume of my profile. :/

Well, I guess I'll mention that I've mostly done tabletop based role playing, so mostly rollplaying and some 'method acting' to bring out some characterisation. I've recently started thinking of exploring statless role playing and honing my writing skills via the collaborative writing efforts that come with role playing 1x1 or in groups. I find writing stories gives me too much control that it feels boring due to how overly predictable it is(I mean, I've seen it all in my head, and the words don't look as pretty)

I have done group based tabletop roleplaying on forums, but those feel too sluggish as various elements causes it to move a little too slowly for my taste, especially when having to wait on two or three people to roll virtual dice for some minor action of little consequence.

I am also quite uncomfortable playing as or playing with canonical characters of any fandom as I get the nagging feeling that they are not acting as their creator intended.

My interests mostly lie in fantasy settings and the many ways you can spin it due to the limited things people can do in the absence of advanced technology, and the workarounds produced due to the existence of the all too familiar magic element.

Heya! Welcome to Iwaku. I enjoy fantasy roleplays as well! I hope you find games that pique your interest. See you around!

Welcome to the forums. I'm confident you'll be able to find something that suits your tastes here.

Thank you all for welcoming me :>

Status
Not open for further replies.