Hello fellow RPers~

M

Mittens83

Original poster
Hey everyone! I'm mittenkitten! :3 I'm super excited to RP here, seeing as it seems very active haha, I've been trying to find an active site for quite a while now ^^ Can't wait to get started~~!!! :D

-Kitten

Hi MK83! I'm very new to the site too, was in the same boat as yourself. It's a great site with lots to do, start browsing the character applications or the jump on in RP's, or you can even go look at the challenges section of the forum. Everyone's awesome and there's definitely no lack of activity

Hello, Mittens, and welcome to Iwaku.
I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.
We're certainly active (and I'm so happy to hear one of our newbies giving glowing recommendations to another! <3).
I hope that you have lots of fun with us.

To help you get to know the site better, I have a couple links for roleplay important places on the site!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

This isn't a full directory by any means, so feel welcomed and encouraged to look around yourself.
If you need any help, please feel free to ask!

HIIIIII

ok that's all i can think of atm xD

Haha hello Manx! It's nice to meet you! ^^

Another kitty cat person! 8D Welcome to the site Miss Mittens!

Thank you for the welcome! :D And of course, kitties are AWESOME. :3

Hi there mittenkitten! I've already seen you sneak into the chatbox, so I assume you're getting to know your way around pretty well. That's great! :D Iwaku is very active with lots of friendly members, so I hope you are finding your way around and having lots of fun.

Haha, yeah I think I saw you there too ^^ and yup, everything's going great :) I'm super happy to be here ^^