Hello Fellow RP'ers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eternal Lotus

Original poster
Greetings those who are reading this, lol. I normally go by Lotus and I'm not new to role-playing, but I'm not pro. Actually came from a different website. (Lack of dedicated rp'ers and there's always drama, etc.)

Group or single partner RPs, both are great. Not too much into the romance/sex stuff, it makes me a bit uncomfortable and I'll end up getting writer's block.

Hope to meet some awesome people and I hope this place isn't toxic either. (:

Are you prerhaps from the RP Guild? Your name is strikingly familiar.

Are you prerhaps from the RP Guild? Your name is strikingly familiar.
RP Guild? I never heard of a website called that.

And I made this username because on XBL I normally go by Lotus and "solarwing" part came from an anime called Aquarion.

Hope to meet some awesome people and I hope this place isn't toxic either. (:
You know, Iwaku is by far the tamest and friendliest RP-site I've been on in my 5+ years career of RP-ing. I've gone from ultra toxic and full of back-stabbing, to fine but plagued by a bit of circle-jerking, and now Iwaku! Personal experience say, this place's best.

That aside, Welcome to Iwaku, Solar! Hope you'll have a great time here.

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!

Status
Not open for further replies.